My Youtube account suspended

Sorry guys disaster struck, For some unknown reason Youtube has suspended my account, so obviously my videos are not available, sorry for the inconvenience, Ill try to re-upload those in other account as fast I could. 419 videos, 407 suscribers and 2,500,000 channel playings, is over.

The Cads, Off with their heads!!!

That really sucks man, hope everything gets better.

Well that sucks, hope you can get them back up.

Thats a pity…lots of good footage you have their PZK.

Thanks for the comments friends, I ve opened another account with the nick “panzerargentino”.

I am putting back togheter ( slowly) all again, fortunately I have mostly of my videos saved in cd-rom or dvd but it will took me 5 o 6 months to re-upload all those…however a 20 % of my videos were gone for good, didnt save those.

Ill try this to upload less bikini girls wich I think was the terrible fault ( :rolleyes: ) used as excuse to erase my account.

I say I ll try …ok ?

Can’t you get a reason from Youtube?

No I cant, nothing, nada, thats why I had suppose it was some related with barely dressed women, a topic wich I had several good ones as you probably knew.

If those darlings are gone it’s a very serious matter. :wink: :smiley:

Oh, they will be slowly back, Panzerknacker nicht surrended "kapitulieren Niemals !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uCGLcN1D4M

Good Man !!

Thanks, I am slowly gaining momentum with the uploads, if somebody want to suscribe…:mrgreen: