Napola - serious germans film about nazi past

Recently i wath this excellent film and got a great enjoy.
This is tragical and symbolic story aboyt 17-yars german guy Fridrich

Seventeen-year Friedrich in 1942 invite into academy NAPOLA - the educational institution, intended to prepare personnel for the management of the third Reich. Formation and the atmosphere academies is completely subordinated to Nazi idea about of Aryans as the high race… But the suicide of classmate, which did not suffer the mockeries of officer- instructors, friendship with the son of Nazi General by Albrecht, and finally declared by the management new school discipline - hunting on the Russian prisoners ,turns over its ideas not only about the Nazi officer honor, but also about honor and validity of general human… The solution accepted by it will become the end of its youth, career, and can and life

Excellent and very beautiful film of director Dennis Gansel.

What do you think guys about film??

Looks brilliant.
Does it come in english.

I’m sure it’s already come in english becouse this film appeared in 2005.

2004, actually:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384369/
Original name: NaPolA (means National-politische Erziehungs-Anstalt - National Political Education Institute)

Edited: Releasing date in USA: 7th of October 2005 (according to http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808727317/details )

Yes Dani thanks.
I mean in Russia this film was released in 2005.

What is released in Russia or anywhere in EU may not be released in USA or limited to very small “release” in USA, UK or Australia and New Zealand.

Why? I don’t know… perhaps Hollywood crap is a priority… Money, money, money…

Chevan,

Apparently Belarussians are making movie about NKVD unit fighting with Polish Bandits from the Home Army.
When this movie will be released on DVD, please let me know, I will send you money. I have to have it! And I trust you! I’m somewhat reluctant to send my Visa number to Belaruss…

Cheers,

Lancer44

Without fail, mate :slight_smile:
But what’s the belorussian film do you mean. I’m not heared about belorussian film with “bandits from Home Army”. This could be obvious provocation and certainly against Belorussian-Polish relationship.
But from the another side looking on Russian-Polish relationship today… What’s stupid politicans are ruling us.
No money , friend. I try to get it as soon as it will possible. I just will have convert DVD to the Mpeg and send it to my FTP-server where from you could download this file.

Cheers.

It’s not released yet. In making. In cinemas mid next year.
Thanks for your good will and friendship!

Cheers,

Lancer44

there is english sub for the movie, so dont worry about the language.