Nazi Arctic Base!

There is a nazi base!

It is abandon the nazis have left the planet to mars to colonize it.

really?

Yea, they sent V8 rockets up there with chimps, rommel, and hitler.

And dont forget Hitler’s Goldfish, Skippie.

This is unbelievable,nazis are everywhere but don’t deal with them.

I heard that Tigers and Panthers prowl the former planet Pluto. And SS officers are living on Venis.

Actually not a nazi artic base, but an island hidden in the polar ice caps long tended by two ancient Greek sirens. The remains of the nazi group that landed there in the closing days of World War Two lie buried in the frozen tundra along with those of earlier parties that stumbled upon that mysterious place. The pristine helmets and armour of ancient Greek warriors are perched on tall dark poles that surround the perimeter of the central square at the compound where the two very old enchantresses live.

Hi Guy’s
Yes Secret Nazi Weather Station on Newfoundland the U537 made the only armed German landing on North American soil.
Cheers

Thanks for ruining our fun. :mrgreen:

Oh he must be confused with that other nazi base were talking about the one that sent hitler and skippie to pluto where he established the Das pluto ss division.While blondie (hitlers dog) was planning a counter offensive against the soviets in berlin:mrgreen:

Didn’t he send Gudarian to Neptune? Or was it Donitz?

No my friend he sent Goring to Neptune to create the galactic Lufftwaffe and Donitz to saturn to create the new space fleet wich they were going to use to invade mars

GAHH! Your right! How could I forget that?

Geez, someone’s been standing a little too close to the sun,:slight_smile:

You forget about the nazi Moon base!
I thought the Japanese were involved in the nazi mission to Mars…

I guess you are little kids having fun sorry for ruining your fun.
Cheers

Hahaha… No problem.

Naw. Captain America destroyed it while the Green Hornet nicked Ava Braun…

omg we are having hell of a time here
pic was an idea of making a 3d animation or a game about ww2 but in space, for example pearl harbor is artificial miniplanet located between Japan and USA. The nations would be planets.