Nazi-named children taken from parents

Agency removes 3-year-old named Adolf Hitler, 2 sisters from N.J. home
The Associated Press
updated 3:57 p.m. ET, Wed., Jan. 14, 2009

HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state, police said Wednesday.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris said workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, from their home Tuesday.

Harris said family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed. Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk said it does not comment on specific cases.

The children and their parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, received attention last month when a supermarket bakery refused to put Adolf Hitler Campbell’s name on a birthday cake.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

MSNBC

Not sure how I feel about this…

The parents are obvious f—wits. But then, taking children from their (even idiotic) parents when no crime was committed seems unconstitutional to me as well as an affront to basic civil liberties and the freedom of speech. Even hate speech is protected to some extent…

More to the story in this thread.

Is the same kid of the cake ?
Considering the pit of hate that his house must be I am not surprized.

The original article at the link says that the parents had kids of different ethnicities at her birthday party…

Giving crappy rediculous names to your kids is imho as abusive as beating them. Thank god in germany parents have to comply to certain conventions and can’t just call their kid deodorant or rainbow.

The original article at the link says that the parents had kids of different ethnicities at her birthday party…

Yea sure, i can imagine some little jewish kid saying " mom…buy a present, I going to Adolf Hitler birthday" :rolleyes:

Really weird all this story. Hopefully the uS goverment will not get used to extract bad named children of their houses.

You could justify the taking away of the kids by saying that the parents obviously didn’t have the best intentions for their children, and knowingly and willfully made them the butt of jokes.

One can only hope they get renamed, too…

Maybe being a fuckwit should be a crime when it harms children and the rest of society.

Or, better still, I think it’s about time society and government started to think about tackling the problem of socially harmful breeding.
Any zombie can breed but apparently it would be the grossest infringement possible of human rights to deny the right to reproduce another generation of problems to zombies and others unfit to breed.

What gives anyone the right to stop fuckwits producing fuckwits exponentially?

Could there be a greater denial of human rights than denying the most basic of human rights, being the right to reproduce?

Yeah, there could. It could be society and government allowing children to be brought into a world where mum or dad fucks the latest partner in the children’s presence in some squalid public housing flat, for which the rent is several months overdue along with the payments on the huge plasma TV with jam smeared all over it; where the latest parental partner belts or sexually abuses the children; uses drugs in the child’s presence; uses the child to carry or hide drugs; doesn’t feed the kids regularly or at all because the parent and partner are wasted most of the time; doesn’t ensure that the child attends school regularly or at all; doesn’t assist the child to progress at school or socially or anywhere else beyond instilling a sense of victimhood and hostility because the government doesn’t give them enough money to be totally wasted all the time; and so on.

So we have generation upon generation of people permanently sucking on the government tit and, despite being perhaps 5% of the population, absorbing about 60 to 80% of our police, legal aid, court, prison, probation, child protection and related budgets, not to mention causing a huge drain on other social resources, because they grow up in a zombie environment and each generation often manages to get closer to the ideal of total brain death while blundering around the rest of society and amusing itself by mugging and stabbing and kicking people because that’s what they do for fun. A Clockwork Orange writ large.

Sure, this sounds like some sort of reverse Nazi breeding program, and maybe it is, but I’ve dealt with these people for the past thirty years and I have to say that the end result of the best intentions of misguided social progressives like me is that all we’ve done is ensure that there will be an increasing proportion of useless drains on society because most of them don’t have any interest in improving themselves because between social security payments, social security fraud, theft, burglary, and so on, they’re doing alright by their standards.

We’re way past the time to tell an awful lot of people to get off their fat government supported arses and start making an effort to support themselves, such as by the novel concept of getting up at a regular hour each day and attending a workplace regularly, whether or not it suits their inflated opinions about what is suitable and undemanding employment for a semi-literate zombie who has no marketable skills apart from being suitable for unaccustomed tasks like sweeping and cleaning.

This ignores the fact that there is no shortage of bad parents who are not on social security and who also should not be allowed to breed, but the difference is that my taxes aren’t going to support them.

I’m buggered if I can see why four of every ten dollars I make should be wasted on people who don’t make any effort to earn a frigging cent.

And yes, I know that much of my taxes goes to supporting people who aren’t no-hopers and to a range of other things (such as providing free health care for no-hopers), but the fact remains that nowhere in the bottomless pit of social welfare money is there any effective program or even an attempt to do anything likely to get people off the government tit.

I really don’t know what else to say, aside I agree to 99%