Nazi racoon celebrates 75th!

The “Nazi racoon” celebrates its 75th anniversary of inhabitation in Germany

The Nazi racoon -as it is called in England’s media- this year celebrates its 75th anniversary of inhabitation in Germany.
Hermann Göring himself is supposed to have taken care for racoons to be released into the wild near the North-Hessian Eder Lake. Allegedly Göring wanted another kind of animal being bred there to please his hunting amusement. This way the racoon got this disreputable nickname.

However meanwhile it is proven that the original German racoons were not marooned on Göring’s behest (as mentioned even in appropriate zoological literature) but furriers are to blame since they released two couples of racoons in the particular area on April 12, 1934. Experts report that the entire Central European racoon population originates fron these two couples.

After the war the German racoon population constitute a few dozens only. In 1970 there already were 20000. Germany’s recent “Nazi racoon” population is numbered with about half a million animals.

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Pelzmantel? :mrgreen:

In Humourous and Kind Regards, Uyraell.

That are the double barrel shotguns for.

These critters usually haunt urban regions here. The use of double-barrel shotguns would inevitably cause collateral damage.:wink:

For this reason, Bows and arrows, and Crossbows and quarrels are now being issued and or purchased in the relevant region. :mrgreen:

Kind Regards, Uyraell.

These critters usually haunt urban regions here. The use of double-barrel shotguns would inevitably cause collateral damage.

The only problem I see is the noise, but in case of no using firearms I suggesta high power airgun like the diana 54 in caliber 6,35mm. German solution to a german problem :cool:

It is too final solution…

This baby should take care of noise. :mrgreen:

The gentleman aiming this weapon will have an… ‘interesting’ time should he attempt live fire with it. :shock:

Moderated shotguns in various calibres are quite readily available, (depending on your local laws,) but these suppressed bbls tend to be considerably larger than the diminutive item shown here.
I think it was Panzerknacker who posted a photograph a while ago of a couple these moderated wpns in a gunshop.

I preferred the CO2 lobotomizer…:slight_smile:

Great film, that “No Country for Old Men.”

…not to forget this bad guy’s hair-do.

Javier Bardem… lousy actor.

You think so? I do not know about his other works but his performance in “No country for old men” was brilliant IMHO.

I do think so.

Javier Bardem is a phenomenal actor.

And that raccoon is damn adorable.

The gas station scene is just chilling. I’m sorry, but Bardem was just brilliant in it…