Nazi Storm Elite!?

Historical Inaccuracies
This game is AWSOME!!

MoH:Airbrone - “Nazi Storm Elite” soldier.
Also, from the third mission new “boss like” enemy is attached to the game, infamous “Nazi Storm Elite”. The Nazi Storm Elite is a German super-soldier who wears a gas mask for no apparent reason other than to look menacing (The gas mask is useless to the character as there is no gas… and is very limiting in vision), is strong enough to wield an MG42 machine gun as a man-portable weapon (Though it is possible to carry an MG42, it was extremely uncommon, and most likely unseen in the real war, the weapon’s extreme rate of fire combined with its high caliber round made it very unstable handheld), and is apparently wearing heavy body armor that allows him to survive more than a dozen assault rifle shots to the chest or 3 to 4 headshots from a rifle or assault rifle. Fans of historical accuracy are doubtlessly up in arms at the Castle Wolfenstein pulp-fantasy nature of such enemies. They are frustratingly tough and resistant to damage. Two Nazi Storm Elites appear as a sort of end boss fight at the end of Mission 5: Operation Varsity, and there are about 20 of them scattered throughout the game’s final level, Mission 6: Der Flakturm. Storm Elites are extremely dangerous; their heavy machineguns have a high rate of fire and high stopping power, they can seriously injure you on Normal difficulty, and can cut you down in a second on Expert. Also, unlike every other enemy in the game, they cannot be brought down by a burst or two of gunfire, and can even shrug off a direct hit from a rocket launcher or a Gammon grenade. Another downside is that the player cannot pick up and use their MG42 machine guns after killing them. On the plus side, Storm Elites are slower than regular enemies; they cannot run, and do not take cover or throw grenades. They simply walk steadily towards the player while shooting. Also like other recent Medal of Honor games, the Swazitka has been replaced by the Iron Cross and the Nazi eagle which is a stark contrast to the swazitkas in the early games.

enemynazistormelite.jpg

enemypanzergrenadier.jpg

Wrong forum.

But you gotta admit it does look pretty cool.

It seems like the designers saw the anime film Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade.

Stalhelm? Check

Menacing-looking mask? Check

Body armor? Check

MG-42? Check!

they were not real its just on moh airborne the only thing real about them is there unifro m and helmet.

I gave a try to this game and i wasn’t impressed much with that game , seemed a lot like COD without the interesting missions and with much of such fake units like Super Uber Hiper Soldiers . Just i think Medal of Honor lost it’s style with the interesting missions it had before . ( that’s something which happen with other games too ) . Also with this stupid removal of swastika the games lost the reality more i think .

The only swastika you see is on there armbands.

the nazi storm elite arnt real.the mg42 is man portable but is uncontrolable