Need for Speed:Most Wanted

I know this forum is about ww2 games can we have part of forum for games which not related for ww2.

What you think about this game its great i just finish race with Razor,i drive murcelago,but i before that drive Mitsubishi Lancer and i upgrade him maximall ,and Fiat Punto too.

Oh, I could not get past the 13 min chase that you must complete at Razor. I drive the second Lumborgini and I upgraded it fully it is very fast. I can not finnish the game because I lend it from my step brother. I think the game is not as great as Need for Speed Underground 2. The things you can do in Most Wanted is not so good as in Underground 2. I wish you could get a cop car to drive around in and race with.

Henk

All missions at Razor is hard i am pass hardly,damn Most Wanted is great i am not play inderground can you belive it. :smiley:

I think is was stupid i play NFS:Hot Pursuit and NFS:MW and what you said on this should we ask admins to make forums for game which not related for ww2,thers so many cool all GTA:SA is the best off course Rome:Total war,Preatorians,Doom3,F.E.A.R ,Matrix:Path of Neo …

You must play Need for Speed Underground 2 and you will see what I mean mate.

I finnished GTA San Andreas, Vice City and San Andreas is way better but I think they can do more.

F.E.A.R is a great game and it reminds me of The Suffering ( a must ). I love the war games more like Call of Duty and mostly WW2 games.

I also love strategy games where you must build a base and troops and fight against your enemy.

Henk

I like Total war strategy and all RTS,i dont like WoW-World of Warcraft and shits like that,did you play Preatorians.

No, what is it about? I love aircraft games to, but the WW2 aircraft games catch my attention more than modern aircraft games.

Do you like Juiced and have you played Naval Ops on PS2?

Henk

Never play that games but did you play IL-Sturmvik or something like that,if you are can you tell me is it good.

I want to bay it when come and hey do you have NFS:MW on orginal cd lol :smiley: me and my friends someone of us buy orginal game and we burn on nero copies. :lol:

I have pirate and i must do it with Deamon Tools and Alcohol 120% it was hard to remember how do it but i am succes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Never play that games but did you play IL-Sturmvik or something like that,if you are can you tell me is it good.

I want to bay it when come and hey do you have NFS:MW on orginal cd lol :smiley: me and my friends someone of us buy orginal game and we burn on nero copies. :lol:

I have pirate and i must do it with Deamon Tools and Alcohol 120% it was hard to remember how do it but i am succes. :P[/quote]

NFS:MW? Do you have the full name please. I have read it is a good game IL-Sturmvolk or something like that but have never played it. Do not worry I also copy games, but it is not so easy any more these days.

Henk

Nam eof the game is IL-Sturmovik http://www.rcsimulations.com/il2.htm do ypu plau it,and how many cash you have in NFS:Most Wanted i have 215.000 but i spend on upgrades.

That can easily be fixed by modding Need for Speed:Most Wanted to a WWII theme. For example, instead of Ferraris you would have half-tracks, jeeps, tanks, etc. The racing tracks would be bombed out citys, war-torn countrysides, etc. :lol:

That can easily be fixed by modding Need for Speed:Most Wanted to a WWII theme. For example, instead of Ferraris you would have half-tracks, jeeps, tanks, etc. The racing tracks would be bombed out citys, war-torn countrysides, etc. :lol:[/quote]

Interesting but Better no :lol: :lol:

Oh, I forgot how many money I had, but all the money I had I spend on upgrates. My car is the Luborginni but I wish they wouldput Ferraris in and the Buggati Veyron to put in real sport carts. You must realy play Need for Speed Underground 2, that is the bomb.

Henk

That can easily be fixed by modding Need for Speed:Most Wanted to a WWII theme. For example, instead of Ferraris you would have half-tracks, jeeps, tanks, etc. The racing tracks would be bombed out citys, war-torn countrysides, etc. :lol:[/quote]

Interesting but Better no :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Seemed like a good idea. lol :frowning:

Really i will try now i want to upgrade maximall Golf 5 GTI but in my garage i have ,Lancer,Golf,Fiat,Murcelago,Ferrari,Subaru and i am just sell Lexus.

Do you finish tutorial misisons about 60 after that you will have all city open ther are no more,arrows did you know what i mean drive free in all town.

Interesting but Better no :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Seemed like a good idea. lol :([/quote]

I like ww2 games but not liek that to replace cars with tanks and trucks and other… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, yes the Golf. My personel best car and I love it like a father loves his kids. My dad had a 1981 VW Golf 1600 5 speed GTS and it drove like a dream until he f***ed it up and gotr 1994 TOYOTA Corola 1600 and it is shit compared to his old golf.

I am so sad that I sold my golf, but I the thing about Need for Speed Most Wanted is that I got bored faster than with the other ones.

Well to race with a tank or a jeep sounds a bit strange. It is not my tipe of thing.

Henk

Agree with tanks and trucks :lol: and Golf is the best my mom have Golf 5 TDI,i dont like TDI GTI is the best 240HP and roads and autobahn is mine.
And i am buy Gallardo in NFS.

Toyota i dont like Asian cars but Honda can pass RX7 is good. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny seeing tanks and half tracks racing. Btw can the tanks and half tracks etc be souped up?

The RX-8 is also a nice car but give me a Golf any time. They compared the Golf to the BMW hatchback and it did not even come close the Golf. VW is the company that no one is reconising and it has great cars and it is not that shit from the east.

It would be funny to watch tanks and halftracks racing, but I do not think it will be a hit under gamers. It will also be a long race because I do not know a tank that can go faster than 70 km/h if it is lucky, I mean a battle tank. A halftrak will win against a tank, because it is faster.

Henk

Yes! You can put gold “spinnaz” on your Jeep!! Also you can have hydrolics on Tiger Tanks!! That would rock! To make it even more fun…you can shoot at each other!! It will be like a very bloody version of Mario Kart! :lol: