Need help with this item of mine

I just bought a knife at a antique store and on its label it says old german knife.I think it has no relation to WW2 i think only if can help me indefi it I have a picture of it full, the markings,and other views i nessiary.I getting more pics while we speak

heres another pic but with some of its markings

If it has no Waffen Amps, and no Swastikas or SS Runes, then I’d be very surprised if it was from WWII.

To tell you the truth, it doesn’t look old at all.

By the way, how much did you pay for it?

10 bucks it did not look to old to me either i was hopping if somone just saw a knife just like this one maybe tell me what it was used for to tell you the truth i didnt think it was a WW2 item i just wanted to know by the look of the grip it looks like a weapon but am not a expert on the other side of the knife it has markings that say A 007

Ok, this is definately not WW2, and if it somehow is, your seller has some MAJOR head problems…

My bayonet costed my $80.00

i guess so i was going to buy a bayonet but someone bought it it looked like it was from vietnam(it was 12 bucks)i think

anyway thans for the help i was very confused when i bought it and it said old german knife on its label that really cofused me

Well, just because it’s old doesn’t mean it’s from WWII. For all we know, it could be a fancy kitchen knife!

i know i know dont push it i just thought of a possibility but we might never know