NEW FORUMS TODAY!

Hey folks,
Moving over to vbulletin today. Almost complete. Just need to transfer all the posts, etc. Stand by…

Good luck, I hope the transfer goes smoothly!

It’s up and running, if you’d like to test it, go to www.ww2incolor.com/forum

I am currently fixing some things, but feel free to start posting. Once it’s ready, I’ll redirect the link from this forum to the new one.

It won’t allow me to view the forums once I’ve signed in?

SS Tiger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I’m getting that too:

Outerheaven, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Yep, I know what the problem is. I am having to re-do the database. Hang tight:)

Working for me right now. I think you might want to work on the colour scheme though - the old one is a lot easier on the eyes :slight_smile:

Of course! I will work on that this week. For now, I want to be sure the main system is working. If you find any bugs, please report it to me.

Working ok for me now! Do we now no longer post in the new forum?

Yea, I’m going to be closing it down in a little bit with a redirect that goes to this forum.

By the way, now that we have this forum software, it opens up a whole new world of possibilities in terms of ranks, embedded video options, attachments, etc. It’s going to be perfect for our needs.

Having all those options will be great, thank you. Much appriciation from me!

thats a great new format!

I still have to fix the ranks and their pictures. Also, I can’t wait to make a new skin for this forum. I hate the default look!

Thanks guys, please be patient. I have to finish up something today, but I’ll be back working on this forum late tonight or tomorrow. If anyone knows or has moderated Vbulletin forums before, please let me know. VB can be very complex to the new user, so you have any experience with the backend of this software, please let me know. Until then, I’ll assign some of you back to mods later (or Gen. Sandworm may do it before me).

Well done on the move to the new look mate, and knowing you in a couple of weeks it will look exceptional.

K well … you guys that were/are mods ill have to get back to you. I dont have full admin rights. Therefore i can re-mod you at the moment. Have to wait for ww2admin to fix that. The war room is still there even thou im afraid I cant actually visit it. Things are looking very good insofar as the mod control panel. Should make our jobs alot easier. Let me know if anybody is having problems with anything and ill try and help the best i can.

Falkland/Malvinas section.

Edited: …and your sig:
"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the "

Just to let you guys know…ww2admin is working on the new skin for the board and will hopefully have it up soon.

Any chance we can have Commonwealth ranks as well as US ones?

Hello from Caen - Normandy - France, good luck for the new Forum.

Bienvenue!:wink: