New Guy Here

Hey Everyone

My name is Jeremy Scott and I live in Houston, Texas. Im a safety and security operator at a chemical plant and Im 25yrs old.

I’ve been lurking here for the past couple of days and seeing what all the hub bub is. Y’all seem to be a pretty laid back bunch of people. Thats exactly what Im looking for. Most of the other sites and forums are real snobbish and look down if you try to ask noobie type questions. I hope to learn and when I can help out.

I guess my knoweledge can be summed up in this:

I know a lot about a little and a little about a lot.

Best Regards

Jeremy

glad that you like this site and welcome

Welcome to the forums. Nice to see another Texian around :wink:

Welcome Jeremy. I hope you’ll enjoy the time spent here.

Welcome aboard mate. I’d like to say yours is a fine example of a first post. A good introduction, telling us a wee bit about yourself, also you seem to have gone about joining this forum in the proper way without diving straight in.

Cheers.

Hello,

i have not found an introducing-thread, so i thought i’ll post it here.
My name is Kai and i am 17years old and i live in Germany.I found to this forum over the great mainpage, with really interesting and good photos.
I have graduadet the middle school and was for 3weeks in England, so i hope my English isn’t to bad. :oops:
My Hobbies are playing PC(Battlefield2 and Hearts of Iron 2), making sports(cycling and Ju-Jutsu), sometimes i go fishing and of course all what has to do with the second world war and modern military.
So, i think that’s enough for the first.
:wink:

Firehand

P.S.Another reason for joining was, that i want to improve my English or not to lose the ability to speak this language.(because now i have no longer English at school.)
8)

Welcome aboard, your English seems fine too me!

That’s becos yu kant spel :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s becos yu kant spel :P[/quote]

llo :lol: