New member looking for some help

Good evening, I have joined this site as I am trying to find out some more information about the auxiliary units/secret army that operated in Kent during WW2.

In particular, I am trying to find out information about a piece of what I believe to be some sort of commications system that my mother has, which belonged to my grandfather who was part of the unit.

Does anyone have any knowledge of such items or can anyone point me in the right direction?

I can give further details if need be.

Thanks for reading.

Could you show us a picture of said device?

I hope this will work…

grandad 001.JPG001.JPG

grandad 002.JPG002.JPG

grandad 003.JPG003.JPG

The box is very heavy, made of some sort of metal, made to look like a box that would take deeds or paperwork. I didn’t take a photo of the first layer - which looks like a tray to hold small items, once this part is removed, there is another metal layer with screw, the radio like part is then hidden underneath.

Hello??? What the hell is this?..We don’t speak Hing Hong Wang…if you were able to read the thread then you obviously can write English. hello?..Me no understand so pls write English

Well how the hell should I know its a spammer. I don’t speak frigin Chinese now do I?..and what you mean don’t do it again?. You think I go out of my way to piss you off? If I don’t know what it is, because Im so stupid and your so smart, then how the hell would I know. i am not a Mind Reader am I?
You act like I’m suppose to know its spam. Well i don’t and instead of helping me understand what it is you threaten me not to do it again. I wouldn’t have quoted the chinese crap if I knew what it was in the first place. You think I knew this? Well i don’t and I didn’t, Jeesh!@

…and another thing. Why am I getting private messages from banned members in my private message box. I think it is Spam cause they want something from me. Is it just me, or do you get that crap too?. If it’s only me, then why me, and why are they bothering me with [private messages. I’m trying to read the forum stuff and I keep getting PM’s from strangers…and Banned strangers at that. Can’t you do something about it? it’s real annoying and keeps me from my WW-2 research stuff. I don’t even know these people and yet they are picking on me. Is it just me? Hello?? Mod guy, hello?
I don’t mind a PM from someone I know but why a Banned member? How did they get access if there banned? I’m getting a headache over this…

Relax, herman. The particular guy sent his PM to almost everyone of us and was therefore banned.