New Member =Orita=

• I found this forum by chance and I’m very glad I did it. I live in USA but I was born in Eastern Europe [Romania] where I spent a few decades of my life. I’m interested in military history, in WW1 and WW2. I collect military stuff [some belt buckles, bayonets and inert ordnance]. I also collect any type of military cartridge manufactured in Romania. I study the headstamp markings and take very close pictures to some interesting headstamp markings. I wrote a few articles about headstamp markings and about the Soviet 23X152B belted cartridge. I’m interested in the WW2 small arms used by all the nations. In case you do not know, the name I use here on this forum [“Orita”] was a WW2 Romanian made submachine-gun, the “9mm ORITA Mod.1941”. I also wrote an article about this unique weapon. Well, I’m glad to be here and I hope to be able to post here with NO problems, considering that I have a primitive “WebTV” which isn’t a computer. All the best from, Orita 12/03/05

Welcome to the site. Look forward to your posts. :smiley:

Welcome Orita!
Please post your article in “Other military units” section, “Romanian military” topic.
Multumesc si bine ai venit!
(Thanks and welcome!) :smiley:

• Dani, I am unable to post pictures or any text with my “WebTV” [which is NOT a computer]. All I can do is post here replies and start new topics. Orita 12/04/05

hi, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it as much as i do:)