New MODs

We have all talked about new Mods for a while now. I’m still not sure we need one just yet, but I’d like to know who you think is in the running.

I know that most of you favour TS as the next Mod. I would be intersted why though, as apart from the 101’st he has been more or less absent from the main boards.

You know I have been contacted by Panzerknacker, who wishes to be a Mod on the German section.

I would give him my vote, possibly testing the water by allowing him to Mod in the German section only for a while until we see what his Modding is like.

I really do think that future Mods should get this probabtionary period for say 3 months? Then we could see how they do. However, we dont want to make it too harsh as the good contributor may not make a good Mod, so we may drive them away from the forum.

My choice for the next Mod would be;

1. Panzerknacker
  2. SS Tiger
  3. Tsolias

?

Panzerknacker seems to be a good candidate for me

Good ideea. On the other hand, in probation period I would like to forbid their access in the admin room. A good contributor may not be a good mod.

My choice for the next Mod would be;

1. Panzerknacker
  2. SS Tiger
  3. Tsolias
    ?

Judging by their actual contribution, your top is correct. I’d vote for Panzerknacker for a probation period. I am still watching his moderating skills in this moment (maybe he will develop them).
Wrong:
He was pissed off http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=40731#40731 and he posted something like “shut up and learn boy”. For his contribution I preffered to delete that post instead of edited it and attracting attention to him.
Right:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=41251#41251

More will follows.

well, dani
he is one of the most senior member that stays long enough
and he is not childish like erwin
and make him a mod would only attract him to stay longer
thats my way of thinking

We all get frustrated from time to time, but in the main I would say panzerknacker has been OK.

I like the idea of allowing him to Mod without seeing the Admin Room for his probation as well.

After all we may need a new Mod but need to avoid picking up another Erwin.

Then green light from me. :wink:

Not for Panzerknacker especially but for any possible future mods. In fact they will have a probation period. After “graduating” it there will be no problem. Acess granted in our kitchen!:smiley:

Meantime, one of us will send him/them by PM the what-to-do list.

So he is in then? Did the heirarchy agree?

no, not yet, not everyone make their respond

I think i would rather just filibuster this one with stories of wee people! But if you guys think we need another then im in. So is Panzerknacker the choice?

I would say yes, but make him the first Probationary MOD in the German section only. If we want to trial the new idea of Porbationary MODs, lets do it now.

If after a few weeks he is doing OK, then he would become a full MOD.

I think he will be a good Mod and I like him. However I do think the Mods should serve the probationary period from now on.

Panzerknacker has the OK from me

i send him a pm about it asap

Sounds good. So we just want to put him in the German Military for now and see how things go? Right?

Sounds good. So we just want to put him in the German Military for now and see how things go? Right?[/quote]
yes, only german military for now

Sounds good. So we just want to put him in the German Military for now and see how things go? Right?[/quote]

Agreed, though I’m sure he will be an ok Mod. We can review his progress in a Month?

Agreed, though I’m sure he will be an ok Mod. We can review his progress in a Month?[/quote]
yes he will be

Well yes I get harsh but is obvius that the guy had no idea, after this he say that he work making missiles…and then when I posted a video of the TOW wich is a hollow charge missile he say that the TOW carry a Deplete uranium round… :roll:

Clearly a liar.

Now you have to tell them in a smoother way :wink:

That aircraft was struck by a bomb dropped from an aircraft flying above it.[/quote]

Now…seems that this people got some personal with me. :roll:

I dont think so mate, your maybe translating it wrong?