New powers, new Rules

Guys

Now you can ban, be aware that I expect you to ban spammers immediately.

I dont expect you to ban anyone else without a discussion first.

When you do discuss, I want you to ban by an absolute decision. If you dont all agree, I will be final arbiter. Think of it as a Jury.

Onto the next thing.

I have asked for total Mod power, the power to appoint mods and give them powers too. I need you to suggest the names for 2 new mods. I plan to appoint these guys soon, more spambusters are needed for sure.

I have no preferences and rely on you to come up with some ideas. However, RS should be in the frame, Im dropping the past infraction requirement.

We nee to move things on gentlemen…

anybody has any comments? (positive or negative)

Um, the ban thing isn’t working.

Guys as you know I havent been around that much for awhile. I feel bad ive been such an ineffective admin for sometime. Im trying to get back in the swing of things. Since ive been away for awhile it would be useless for me to try and dictate policy. So until I get back on my feet and Procyon gets the total gist of the site I recommend that we follow the ideas of Firefly. This might go without saying. I will try to support the site in anyway I can.

To Procyon: I know alot of v bulletin but things change pretty quickly…so what I know may not be totally exact. So hopefully we can learn together. Also…ive known the members of this site (since 05) to be rather conservative…so dont change too much too quickly. They like it when you express your feelings on what you would like to do before you do it. Either on the massive level or at minimum on the PM level.

Firefly I am actually not too sure how to do this. You’re already super mod. Higher than that is admin, which is me. As an admin you can change the whole forum including configuration settings. I’d like to keep the technical section private.

I PMed you!

RS* - in the frame but I’m a little ambivalent about him. May have trouble doing the whole “neutral” thing.
Egorka, Flamethrowerguy, Librarian - my first choices. We would almost certainly have to drop the “on the site every day” requirement for Librarian at least.