New Warning System

It appears we have a new warning system now that looks like it kicks ass. I havent had the time to figure all the in and out but it seems really cool. You should notice by a persons name that they have a yellow/red card symbol. Highlights with “add infraction for MEMBER” Let me know if you have this option…if not I will figure out how to turn it on for you. That way we can keep track of assholes.

It works for me, is quiet like a footbal game isnt ?

I don’t know much about it. See if you guys can figure it out. There are some other new features in this forum, but I haven’t had a chance to look at them.

:smiley: Yea now we have an asshole ranking system…lol

I have it.

By the way Panzerknacker, your signature dream come true.
You have your image button on posting window…

Well good … im glad you all have it. This should make things easy. Should we decide on a point limit/banning. We can change the point for infractions. Anyhow just thought id bring it up. Its still death to spammer’s as always.

By the way Panzerknacker, your signature dream come true.
You have your image button on posting window…

Where ? I can not see it.

Second row, fifth icon from the right.

Maybe we miss understood exactly what kind of image button you where looking for! Please explain or Dani could you elaborate?

So is everyone happy with the options from the mod side of things?

Is FW now MIA or KIA? Whatever im guessing he is gone?

What type of things do you think we could do to improve the site more for our members? Maybe we should have a look at some other sites with the same style so that we can know what is possible. The board is very powerful and there is much we can do but might take some time to get it done. I think thinks are going nicely. Let me know what you think. Also…if FW is gone then maybe we should think about adding another mod. I know FF will be back but its nice to have 2-3 active mods.

Anyhow just some idea’s I wanted to touch base about. Thanks.

Well, clicking on the button with “Insert image” name, , you’ll see popping up a window like this:

It is very easy to copy and paste the desired link:

A simple click on "OK " will add the image pasted (the link pasted) on your post.

MIA I guess…

Sorry but in my posting tools I have NOT neither of those caracteristics of above, only I can “manage attachments”.

I have to write the ïmg or /img manually.

Well, first of all you have to explore your control panel.:smiley:

So click on User CP then on Edit Options. Then scroll down to the end.

You will see:

Choose last option (Enhanced Interface - Full bla-bla) and then click on “Save changes”

Voila! You got a brand new editing window.:smiley:
Don’t be afraid to play a bit with the options.

Now I got it ¡¡ Eureka I feel happy.

Gracias, Gracias Dani.

De nada, amigo!

i still come here regularly, but i cant find much quality thing to say

I like the new look and the new tools. As for FW and no quality thing to say. Please dont take offence at this as its only meant as a question.

Why are you still a Mod? Part of our job is to encourage conversations and lead others in them. If you arent doing that, someone else who has more interest can?

As I say, dont take it personal.

Seconded!

yes, thats really my fault. There is no exuse.
anyways, i will try to post more often from now on.

Also lately I failed to encourage discussions…