NHL Playoff race

I dont know how many of you watch hockey, but its getting close to the playoffs and there is a big race, great hockey right,

Vancouver and Emonton game is just better than toronto

toronto is out for this year playoff for sure

yeah, why did they not fire Quinn yet, seriously hes done. I love Vancouver, vs Edmonton, or Calgary, those 3 western teams play such high energy hockey, its always a good game.

but toronto has just too many injuries
and to not buy out belfour to free up salary cap is just beyond me
however, i think quinn is doing a great job with the talent he has

I dont know, everyone in Ontario wants Quinn out. He has good players.
Sundin, O’neil, Oneil is not all mentally in the game right now, from what I read in The Hockey News the death of his brother during the offseason really affected him. I like some of the young guys that have, on defence, and Stajan, as well as Steen look like they will be steady when their game fully matures. But the injuries did hurt them in the middle of the season, and at the start, They lost Sundin to an eye injury in the first game of the season. Meh there is always next season for them.

good addition for the leafs would be anson carter, Michtell, and a good reliable goalie

belfour deserves to be in old folks home, not wearing a leafs jersy
IMO, cloutier can help them play if toronto is willing to trade their 2nd to us, sure he cant play well in playoff yet, but the problem for the leafs now is to get into the playoff, then worry later.

I could see the leafs making a deal, Burtuzzi would not mind getting a new start. I could see Sundin, Kilger, and 2nd round for Burtuzzi and Clutier

well, cloutier is out for sure
but i dont know about bertuzzi, if he is on fire for us in the playoff, it just make no sense to trade him away

Burtuzzi is a good player, I think a new start would help him, after the whole Moore thing. I like him, in fact I have a Burtuzzi team Canada jersey.

I think this comic from the CBCs web site sums the leafs up pretty well.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/instigator/0506.html

The sub site is called the instigator and it is comics based on the NHL season, some of them are pretty funny.

Big Sabres fan here… They had a great season, I just hope they can continue into the playoffs…

and naslund and bertuzzi thought they are playing golf all season

look at their +/-
they must think they are doing a good job!

anyways
this is my prediction
Detriot in 6
Colroado in 5
Ducks in 7
San Jose in 6

Ottawa in 6
Montreal in 7
Devils in 6
Buffalo in 5-6

Sabers owned last night, 8 - 2, Pominville and Dupont had Hat tricks. That Flyers Sabers series looks good, looks of good hitting, and goal scoring.

the only hockey i have watched this year is the Tampa Bay Lightning games