No!

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=39859#39859

We really dont have that many people playing to sponsor a new forum section! The falklands group is different coz its being used. The 101st and for sure the axis arent doing much and could probably be deleted as well. The last thing we need is loads and loads of sections with nothing going on in them. Seriously if nothing happens with the 101st and the Axis then they need to go. Only thing going in the 101st is a quiz section which could be moved to the outside.

I proposed that because - like Falklands thread - some people might be bothered with this off-ww2 issue. It was only a suggeston. That’s all.

On Axis - I cannot say anything since my withdrawal from that usergroup.

On 101st - I will ask the members to stick to the purpose of that usergroup. If they failed to provide any good ideas for the forum or if I have no feedback within a month, feel free to delete it entirely (I mean including the 101st quiz section).

As for that quiz section I had that idea:

The other members thought that I mean only on 101st and start that quiz thread there.

As for this idea I dare to ask you: it is or it is not worthy?

A forum section for only quizes huh? Now that might be a possiblity. Would certainly get more involved in it. How do you want to approach that on. Different quizes for different wars? Or anything really. Coz so far we have General WW2 quiz, Off-topic quz and 101st quiz which is basically a WW2 quiz. Funny enough it does better than the one in the public forum. You think we should poll it?

IMHO it does better than those 2 quiz thread because members of 101st posted more freely - I’d say - in that thread! You noticed that most of the British users don’t hesitate to correct a poster (sometimes in a harsh way) in the open forum. My thought…

Coz so far we have General WW2 quiz, Off-topic quz and 101st quiz which is basically a WW2 quiz.

I’d say that also off-topic quiz is more or less a WW2 quiz.

As for Quiz section/forum, I really don’t know the approaching. Mostly should be WW2 related (due the fact that we are on a ww2 forum). We could add as well threads for different wars or for anything else.

You think we should poll it?

I’m not so sure that I understand properly what you mean. The idea of quiz forum section, the approaching? Anyway, prior to the poll I think we must think few steps ahead. I mean to think about a motivating system to involve people in this action, to think about some rules specific to the quiz section (like I propose in other thread in our room), etc

I think its time to close the 101st. No activity for ages except the quiz and whats the point in it if noone contributes?

Well if so I think its time to close the axis as well! The 101st is nothing but a quiz zone that is still used. So I think I will move all quizzes to one section! The axis has been pretty dull for sometime as well.

SO UNLESS THERE ARE ANY OBJECTIONS! I think we need to shut them down.

ok, i have no objection

Agreed.

I will do this soon ill just move the topics in there to the archive room.

Agreed! :smiley: