North Shore Regiment New Brunswick

Hello
New in here, first post.
Looking for info, story, Pictures of the North Shore (New Brunswick) Regiment.
My dad was Sergeant Lapierre RCEME.
Thanks

I am seeking any pictures of Roland Robert Ouellette who came from Campbleton, New Brunswick. He enlisted with the 2nd company of the North Shore Regiment 6/6/1940, spent the next 4 years in the UK training etc…, landed Juno beach 6/6/44 then wounded in Holland MG bullet to chest in August I believe. He met my mother in 1952 in New Brunswick but they were never able to marry (long story) until 1978. I and the other children were given up for adoption most likely due to his inability to work due to the bullet that was never removed. I have never seen any picture of him at all and only knew for certain who was in 2003 due to veterans affairs. I can be emailed at falconlake@yahoo.com. Knowing that my father was a vet when I was going to university at night while working on my feet could have made a major difference in terms of tuition but that is only one of the things I never was able to rightfully have along with being able to counter criticism of being German (1/2 true).

Update:
Found a photo of my dad in the LAC Restrictions on use: Nil, Copyright: Expired, so I posted it here

http://www.ww2incolor.com/updates?g2_itemId=490189
a166366.jpg

Was the photo meant as an insult to me as being German ? It looks like it.

Here I am keeping an eye opened for “Roland Robert Ouellette” while I research my Dad and you come up with a comment like that!!!

Feel free to end your search. If you are so angered you can call me 514-510-8390 for my crime against humanity.

514-510-8390