Not quite like any other WWII site I have been

This site is not quite like any other WWII site I have been given to look at. It lists many things, but it has one of the most complete listing of Japanese Atrocities in the Pacific during WWII.

My father told us their crews were shown films of the Massacres at Nan-King before going into the Pacific with the 42 Squadron of the 11 Bombardment Group.

They were given the opportunity to see how the Japanese Massacred the people of Nan king so they would not expect any quarter from the Japanese.They were told to only expect the very worse. This site covers nearly all the murders including B-29 crews days before the surrender and Doolittle’s men.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~gduncan/index.html

Can’t beat demonizing the enemy, if you want your well-raised, clean-cut boys to slaughter him.

And your point is?

I have read the “Rape of Nan King” by Iris Chang. It is perfectly clear the Japanese have NEVER taken responsibility for any of their Crimes against our POWs or our Allies and their POWs and citizens.

Check this site out, the Chinese have been attempting for years to have the Japanese to do what the Germans did decades ago, accept responsibility for their crimes and accept blame and make amends to their victims as the Germans have.

http://www.cnd.org/njmassacre/

bayonet1.jpg

Can’t beat demonizing the enemy, if you want your well-raised, clean-cut boys to slaughter him.

Well, with the atrocities of the japaneses they sure didnt had to work a lot in that matter.

Thanks for the good post and info Ducthman…Lots of good info at the site.

Cool site I especially liked this one.

LUCKY HIT

During the attack on Pearl Harbor, a Hawaiian DC-3 airliner, coming in to land, was hit by a Japanese tracer bullet and set on fire. A minute later, the plane was hit by another bullet which hit the valve of a fire extinguisher, thus putting out the fire!

Not quite sure if its true but its cool

This one is also good one

HUNTING REQUEST

After Pearl Harbor, the Department of Conservation in Nashville, Tennessee, handed in a request for six million licenses to hunt Japs at a fee of $2 each. Back came a note “Open season on Japs - no license required.”

Let me be the devil’s advocate for a second: Re. the “Hunting request” one, is the thought of hunting licenses against Japanese almost as bad as actually committing such an atrocity?

sounds like somthing a tenneseing would do

Thats not bieng fair- What about the US atrocities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Also the firebombing of tokiyo.

oh man…talking about opening a can of worms. There was a lot of bad stuff going on in both sides due to the total war aspect…

And then we get them to enter the blood bath in Italy and france 442nd CRT
we even let them rescue a battle from the texas div. go and figure that out .They rescue the lost batt. in france

some of the stuff here has got outrageous, i dont have anything against the japanese people as of today, they seem like a cool fun loving bunch, but fair is fair, if germany’s criminals had to answer so hard, those savages that were behaeading people for fun should rot in prison or be hung