Now that interest rates are so low...

…there is no point in keeping your money in the bank, so why not blow a few dollar/pounds on a T-Shirt? You know you want to. :mrgreen:

All here: http://www.cafepress.com/clavework

Caution clave, spamming is frowned upon,

I don’t speak for all mods, nor do I own the site. But personally I think Clave has made enough of a contribution to the site with his work that I do not have any problem with him posting a link here or there to the purchase of his work…

Ha, I would love to buy one, but money’s a bit short… :frowning:

That would be cool, but I would rather just have a United States star on the front of my T-Shirt but it looks all worn out on a dark green back ground and on the back, just below the coller, it should just say like U.S. Army in a stencil font…just an idea. Anyway I’m just not a airforce dude.

I did notice his stats, sorry if it sounded like a scolding, it was just a heads up. (I will go stand in the corner now,)

You don’t need to stand in the corner. (Well, maybe you do, but not for this. :smiley: )

You identified a legitimate concern about commercial promotion on the site.

I agree with Nick that established members who have made a sustained and useful contribution to the site deserve some leeway, unlike the pricks who register and in their first or first few posts (the non-commercial posts just being a smokescreen for the commercial one) promote their wares like any other spammer.

Ah yeah, sorry if I caused an issue - just been running to stand still lately - I will post more proper stuff soon though…