Official warning to Panzerknacker

Panzerknacker is formally warned for his continued behaviour and attitude towards other forum members in general and specifically towards some of the Moderators here.

As a former Moderator himself he should realise that its a pretty thankless but nevertheless important job. As chief Mod, I cant and wont stand by to see my fellow Mods continually sniped at and criticised.

The next instance of such actions reported to me by any of the Mods or members will be investigated and the appropriate action WILL be taken.

Panzerknacker, please take this advice onboard. You are a valued Forum member but your actions do not make you indespensible.

Is this thread still actual?

If it wasn’t, your post has made it one.

I assume that you have a reason for reviving it, which most probably is the ‘Russian morons’ posts by PK http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?10664-Russians-admit-fault

If so, and I’m speaking for myself as a mod and not for other moderators who may have a less liberal view, I don’t see it as a serious offence which should result in the drastic action implied in Firefly’s opening post.

This is a pretty liberal forum where robust debate, comment and language is allowed.

I think that PK’s ‘Russian moron’ comments have been adequately dealt with in that thread, at least up to #38 to the time of this post.

I wouldn’t take his comments to #38 beyond that thread.

Well, being probably named as one of those morons, I am nonetheless against any repressive action against our fellow Argentinian friend. Peace and Love I say!

I wasn’t going that far. :wink: :smiley:

Well, actually no.
I’ve just found out quit accidentally this last year’s thread and was puzzled what exactly made our friend Firefly to be so angry on PZ?

He was behaving in an extremely disrespectful manner towards the moderators (to the extent that he treated certain moderators in a manner he had himself banned others for when a moderator).

And with that, this thread is closed. This discussion is only going to provoke further arguments and does not serve a useful purpose.