Osama bin Laden died in December 2001

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/10/06/karzai.binladen/
October 7, 2002

KABUL, Afghanistan (CNN) – Osama bin Laden is “probably” dead, but former Taliban leader Mullah Omar is alive, Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said. “I would come to believe that [bin Laden] probably is dead,” Karzai said on CNN’s “Late Edition” on Sunday. "But still, you never know. He might be alive. Five months ago, six months ago, I was thinking that he was alive. “The more we don’t hear of him, and the more time passes, there is the likelihood that he probably is either dead or seriously wounded somewhere.”

http://216.26.163.62/2002/me_terrorism_10_16.html
October 16, 2002

Israeli intelligence: Bin Laden is dead, heir has been chosen TEL AVIV – Osama Bin Laden appears to be dead but his colleagues have decided that Al Qaida and its insurgency campaign against the United States will continue, Israeli intelligence sources said. The Israeli sources said Israel and the United States assess that Bin Laden probably died in the U.S. military campaign in Afghanistan in December. They said the emergence of new messages by Bin Laden are probably fabrications, Middle East Newsline reported.

http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/funeral/

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633

News of Bin Laden’s Death and Funeral 10 days ago

Islamabad - A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa’da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa’da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

Here is a photo from a fake video from October 2004. It is not Osama bin Laden who is on the video:

Here is a photo from a fake video from 2001. It is not Osama bin Laden:

Links:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead
http://www.miff.no/porten/viewtopic.php?t=1868&highlight=
http://www.guardian.co.uk/alqaida/story/0,12469,851112,00.html

The U.S. made a number of fake videos, all part of the 11/9 cover-up. Nice bit of research you’ve done.

Does it matter whether he is or not?

Nope. I do not give a hell if he is dead or not, but it does to the US goverment.

Henk

True i couldn’t care less, but nice research :slight_smile:

Oh yes, sorry mate nice research and welcome here at ww2icolor.

Henk

I don’t really care if he is dead or not, but for certain the government would want him alive to interrogate him.

They should just forget about him he would not get so much attention, but they should just be on the look out for truble.

Henk

Nope! Dont think it matters if he is dead or not. The war there is now quite like Iraq, insofar as fighting terrorists.

I think that the West should just stay out of Iraq and Afganistan and let them kill and murder each other and let them sort each other out, maybe then they would leave the west alond.

Henk

I agree, we (the US) need to be more passive in world event, unless someone specifically comes to us for aid (and even then we should be careful to whom we give our weapons and aid to). Just because a country doesn’t have a democratic system of government doesn’t mean we should force them to have it, that defeats the purpose of democracy. I believe George Washington was the first and quite possibly the only President that enforced a foreign policy of neutrality. The people hated it, but it kept us out of trouble. Most Americans (or so I believe) think it is their duty to police the world making sure everyone does things right, and get rich beyond all belief in the process.

As for bin Laden, he probably died of old age.

Yes, the thing that piss me off is the way that the US goverment try to rule everything and tell everyone to do everything. Well I think that is the the thing that makes the east go mad.

Now Bush he is the worst of them all. He did not get his passport untill he was elected as presidant. He never went anywhere in his whole live except for the Us, I do not want a presidant like that, how can he rule one of the biggest nations in the world and he has never been out of his own country.

He does not even know the countries of the world. I think when they told him about the Tsoenamie in the the Phillapeans he probaly said; " is it near my ranch, I will send them some blankets and food…"

Well that is my thoughts about the US.

I do not give a dam where he is as long as he does not come here and trys to f with me.

Henk

HG,
All I have to say is you sure are consistent… :lol: and I’m thankful that guys with you thought process weren’t in charge during WWII and I sure as hell am glad they aren’t now. Envy is a terrible thing. LOL

I think that the best is captured him alive (if he is still in that way) and then a public trial and then…you know :roll:

That’s a little harsh. Who sent significant Naval assets including a number of warships (and a carrier, I believe) in to provide relief in the immediate aftermath of the Tsunami? They provided food, water and logistics support very promptly.
I’ll give you a clue - the UN were still trying to find sufficiently plush hotels to have pre-meeting meetings, so it wasn’t them.

I guess I might be bitter too if I had to live under the control of the south African government. :?

I guess I might be bitter too if I had to live under the control of the south African government. :?[/quote]

:lol: :lol: , yes mate we are not very happy here, but it is still my home country and I love being a South African, but I do not like the goverment and I try not to let their shit get me down.

I meant my comment as a joke. Yes the US did sent a whole lot of aid, but what about Catrina, why did Bush not react faster? I think he is realy stupid. mike M I think that if somethin lke the east is a major pain in your ass then get something strong to get rid of it. I am glad to that I am not ruling a country. lol

I think that every goverment have its problems, but the thing is like in a goverment like the US where it is suppose to be the greatest nation in the world, it is now stupid under George Bush and a circus. He is the main event in the whole act, the main clown.

I must say never expected the US to have such a clown as the leader of the strongest country in the world. Well then I never thought that SA can have a goverment like we have now. :lol:

I am a staight forward person.

Henk

I think this conspiracy stuff is a little silly actually. I think OSAMA is in fact alive, and so do some sources that are not in any way affiliated with the US Gov’t, including noted British journalist Peter Bergen

BTW, no, I didn’t vote for that Asshat we have known as President BUSHleague… :evil:

No, it is cool mate I do not know of a sane person who would vote for him. :lol: I never said that any of you guys voted for him.

Henk

I agree with you but we get alotofoil from them so i think we (the US) are still there because the oil…