Our Wars In 2 Minutes: WW1 to ISIS

Like this: ******

Conventionally, the shit in bullshit fits in as the last four letters of the word.

There are other possibilities, such as bullfrog and bullrush, but they don’t really do the job when one wants to refer to, as defined by Merriam Webster:

Definition of bullshit: nonsense; especially : foolish insolent talk

The last three words pretty much sum up why TG gave you a brief holiday.

PS no-one ever wondered why “Tom” never joins the discussion ?
and no one noticed that “Tom” sends the same youtube link to many other war fora around the world ?
hmmm ?

Maybe Tom is not really interested in any of this “shit” or historic smart documentaries, but he is only after scoring many youtube hits (advertisement points ? money ?).

It’s not for you to determine, or act on whatever motives other posters may, or may not have in posting something to the Boards, that is for Staff to decide. You may bring up problems to the Staff if you find Spam, or some other abuse of the Boards purpose. We do however, dislike frivolous use being made of the Report Post Button, so if you use it, please be sure it’s an appropriate report.

Well FDR, You seem quite willing to dish it out, but also seem unable to take it when someone calls you on it. Time for you to take another look in that mirror, I’m certain that the source of your afflictions can be found there.

Tom asked for " it would be extremely rewarding to hear back from a community", not a challenge to make a better document.

Tank, you just violated your own /this website’s rules; once a PM was sent to some other person, then the ensuing communication should stay in that medium.
Now you draw something that was PRIVATE into the PUBLIC.

But since you choose it, please COPY and PASTE my abuse report (actually only a couple of sentences) here about you* and Rising Sun.
Because I find no save of it in my PM box (isn’t that a quality issue too ?).
There’s a good boy.

(* NB the butcher inspecting and approving his own meat… again, doesn’t rate well in quality standard.)

Well then master moderator; do comprise a list of this thread where you find I go astray beyond the decency, and make another list of all the demeaning and condescending remarks (both open AND obscured) of all the other commentators (and please, donot forget yourself :wink: ).
And see, if you can implement the effect of peer pressure or ganging up effect of this schoolyard boyish attitude harassment too.

Time to come down from the Cross FDR, your rancorous behavior continues despite warnings, and guidance from both myself, and RS* In consideration of this, and the fact that you’ve pretty much threadjacked Tom’s Thread, I’m going to give you some time to consider your attitude toward this community as posted in this, and other Threads. You are hereby given 2 infraction points, and 3 days temporary ban. Should your present attitudes, and behavior continue after the ban ends, harsher corrections are possible. Fractious, combative behaviors are not welcome on this Site, nor is Trolling, which your posts are rapidly taking the appearance of. One final note before you’re off to your sackcloth, and ashes FDR, I am an ordinary Moderator, there are several ranks of Moderators, and Administrators above me. One thing I will tell you is that (and to this the others will agree) I’m the nice one.

[QUOTE=Frankly Dude Really;195915]Tank, you just violated your own /this website’s rules; once a PM was sent to some other person, then the ensuing communication should stay in that medium.
Now you draw something that was PRIVATE into the PUBLIC.

How I choose to communicate as a Moderator is at my discretion, I usually make first contact via PM, but there is no requirement that I do so, Or continue to do so.

My apologies.

I was under the misapprehension that you were referring solely to Tom when you started your critique of his video with:

Sorry… it sucked.
( I left a more detailed remark…you can guess who I am at joootoop …so you gained a “viewer hit”…you’re welcome).

Yeah, right, it was aimed at a stranger who came into his house and got hold of his computer and posted the video under Tom’s name, to whom you did not direct your comments.

Highly convincing. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No.

I figured he might be like the kids who respond to schoolyard bullying by keeping a low profile.

Tom is on more than one forum!

Quelle horreur!

What a treacherous bastard!

Shit! Jesus H Christ on a bicyle! F**k me roan!

Someone get the FBI / CIA / SAS onto this threat to harmony on the internet.

Then again, he hasn’t earned himself a forum holiday by being a persistently negative, carping, condescending, supercilious, self-righteous *****, which shows the wisdom of not responding in kind to a persistently negative, carping, condescending, supercilious, self-righteous *****.

Perhaps you’d like to keep that in mind when you come back from holidays.

Although I’m betting you won’t.

The Militant Arm of WW2inc is prepping to deploy, to quell this disaster as we speak! :wink:

I like it! thumbsup.png

In fairness, not Irish troops. The real Irish special forces - the Army “Ranger Wing” - are a very tough bunch, given to training with the likes of the SAS and the German border guard. They have also served with UN peacekeeping forces in west Africa, and a “peace enforcement” mission to the steaming jungles of East Timor. Not to be messed with … JR.

I did try to find the image sans fake poster border, to no avail. Just think of them as the WW2inc special drinking forces… Their Motto, "Ne quid inter nos ac dolor " (Don’t come between us an’ our Pints) :wink: :slight_smile:

he sucks or it sucks ? Now there is a proper difference.

it sucks; like ***** can be many things. Which is it ?:

suckle,
wet-nurse,
imbibe,
breastfeed,
drink,
give suck,
lactate,
nurse
intake,
sucking,
consumption,
ingestion,
uptake,
suction
absorb,
suck in,
take in
blow,
go down on,
fellate,
excite,
stir,
stimulate
draw,
blot,
take up,
imbibe,
absorb,
mop,
wipe up,
soak up,
take in,
mop up,
suck up,
sop up,
sponge up
That is worthless. Yuck! That sucks! This meat loaf is terrible.

insufficient. worthless. bad. inappropriate. all things negative.underperforming.

Now, the *****
what could that possibly mean ?

Is it in the eye of the beholder ?

Then what is N***R ? or Burning jw ?
(southpark hint)

Coming back for a troll through the site?

Not for long though I think.

I’ve seen this on a few sites now. Are you hawking it round the bazaars for a reason?