P-51 Mustang with rare cammo

The link below brings some photos of a P-51 Mustang applied with an experimental paint scheme. Does anyone know the name or if this cammo was used operationally?

http://aviacaoemfloripa.blogspot.com.br/2011/01/p-51-mustang-em-camuflagem-exotica.html

I count on your visit.

I found those images with a small caption

P51 Modified for photo recon duties with camera aft of cockpit in experimental colour scheme - see colour illustration - photo USAF

USAF Capt Paul Hexter designed a black and white dazzle camouflage scheme for the P51 Mustang in 1942 that was reminiscent of a WW1 warship. While moderately successful the application and maintenance of the scheme was labour intensive and it was not adopted. The upper surfaces were painted in standard olive drab.

This mustang was used to test a double paint scheme designed to confuse an opponent’s perception of the aircraft’s orientation (hard to read that word but I think that is what it was) in flight. The pattern was painted in black and white and was identical on both sides of the fuselage. The upper surfaces of the wings, tail and fuselage were painted olive drab. A single US insignia was painted on the upper port wing.

Book References

Squadron signal Walk around P-51 Allision engines
P-51/P-81 by Monographie