Pages not responding

Hi all,
I’ve been having troubles with the photo and comments pages.When I post a comment it doesn’t appear on the comments page nor do recent comments of other members.The last comment that opens is from Friday 22th of may from ‘imi’.The only thing I can do is play a bit with the ‘next’ or ‘first’ button.Is anyone else having problems,there must be a lot of new comments since the 22th,so why can’t I see them?I’ve had contact with Emmanuel Eichler about this .I hope someone knows how to get the problem solved,I’m missing my daily portion of WW2incolor:( :confused:
Thank you
Greetz,brummbar

I have been reading of problems with comments, and image uploads, and did both just now for a test. Both the comment, and the image are posted as one would expect them to be, at present I’m posting from N. america, using Google Chrome. I have noticed differences when posting without signing in, the images have gone to the proper section, but did not show up on the recent updates pages. When I did sign in first, they posted to both as they should. This issue may depend on which server around the World your traffic is using, and maybe also which Browser you use. I’ll sign out, and return, to see if there is any change in my posts.

Both image, and comment were both still there, so at least from here, all seems well enough. If any further problems are encountered you can leave a post on Site issues, or PM Staff, or Procyon directly.

Hi tankgeezer,I tried to log out,not working.I have the problems on my computer(windows7) but also on my wives laptop(using windows 8).Same problems.I’ll try another browser,see if ther’s any change.Sorry to bother you guys so much.Greetz,brummbar

It’s no bother at all Brummbar, we are here for such things. There are some glitches still, even with my set up, some of the most recent images do not appear as they should. We will continue to see what can be done to fix the trouble, I’ll be sending Procyon a PM later today, so if he is available, then we may hear from him.

Fingers crossed:army: The efforts are appreciated
Greetz,brummbar

Hi, folks. Where I sit, the automatic updating function on the photos side seems to have disabled itself. This may not be the case for everybody. The only thing I can say for anybody who is affected is that the problem can be addressed by updating every view you visit on that side, every time. Which is a bit of a nuisance, really … Best regards, JR.

Hi JR,
Tankgeeser is looking into the problem.I’m doing as Evillittlekenny adviced,pushing F5 each time:mrgreen:
Have a nice weekend We’re having 34 °C at the moment:cool:
Greetz,brummbar

Morning all, I sent a message to Procyon, as have some of the other Staff, so there should be some action shortly. I heard that Procyon was away on business, so once he is back, this should have his attention. Being a Moderator, I do not have clearance to debug the system, which is a good thing because I have no knowledge in how to do such things :slight_smile: So hang in there a while longer, and enjoy a good weekend! :slight_smile:

Update on Gremlins in the system, Procyon has made some changes, so please attempt again, the functions you experienced problems with to see if things are now working. You can post replies here, or better yet, in the Site Issues section. If problems persist, give specifics about them so the problems can be properly addressed (operating system, Browser, Site function in question etc.)

Got to go to work now but I’ll check it out tonight :slight_smile:
Greetz,brummbar

Any news for us Brummbar? more changes were made, please check again, and let us know what you find.