Panzerknacker - Peace offer

I offer this olive branch for peace between us.

Easter is a season of cleansing sins and renewal of life, hence the eggs.

How about we grasp the olive branch and scoff a few Easter eggs and start afresh?

Anyone else who wants to join in is welcome.

this is very sweet man,.
you should hug each other now,… but be sure in front of public… :smiley:

Ill join.

I’d rather have the Easter Ale…

Yeah, well, I’d rather have the Easter Bunny.

And if the beer and the bunny don’t get PK into the spirit of forgiving and forgetting, I don’t know what will.

There is no need of peace offer since I am not in war with anybody, I do get bother with people that make a lot of jokes but cant take one, with people try to undermine making trash talking about my country (thats really low) and people that didnt make his work.

I am sorry if I am too direct but keeping opinion to myself isnt part of my personality this will not going to change.

RS, can I have the olive branch, so I can beat PK with it?

That is not necessarily the perception of the targets you snipe at.

Congratulations on your extraordinarily churlish conduct in choosing to fire some of your usual sniping shots in response to an open handed offer of peace. It demonstrates exactly why it is you, and not your targets, who is the problem.

Expressing your opinions directly is the least of your personality problems.

I had hoped that you would have been a big enough man to respond positively to my conciliatory approach. Your graceless response says all anyone needs to know about how it is you who is committed to continuing the bickering between you and other members.

I’ve done all I can to try to resolve the situation.

It remains to be seen whether I ignore your provocations in future or really crank it up. The latter is my nature, but in your case I am trying to change it. We’ll see what happens, which depends upon what you initiate in future.

No.

Sorry.

I ruined it after PK’s post by stripping off the leaves and sharpening the end, to facilitate shoving it up his arse.

Due to spectacular failure in the field, the olive branch has been withdrawn from service.

You may, however, have this.

In Australia, we use these to admonish people, by shoving the rough end in first. It is commonly called the rough end of a rooting pineapple.

And with that, I’ll lock the thread. I don’t want to spoil all the love and happiness floating around the place guys :smiley: