pdf27 locked out

I’m sure all of you got pdf27’s mail (edit: I just found out only Nickdfresh, RS* and myself got it):

Hi Guys,
I don’t seem to be able to log in at the moment - I get the
“thankyou for logging in pdf27” screen, then get immediately logged out.
Can one of you look into it please?

Paul F

Fast action of Procyon or Firefly is required here I guess.
However, this could be an opportunity…;):mrgreen:

Well, he’s obviously committed some serious cybercrime and is being justly punished.

Is that the sort of person we really want to be moderating on this fine forum? :smiley:

Well, I can log in at work right now so either it’s fixed itself or is a problem with my home PC. Wierd.

Oh, and don’t think I’m not watching yoooooooo :wink:

Don’t waste your time watching me.

FTG started it. :smiley:

Ha! Despite my best efforts too!! :lol:

Seriously, the funny thing is that I know fuckall about computer programming, and I once had a bunch of mouthbreathing, idiot trolls at the other site I mod claim that I downloaded viruses and malware into their computers. :evil:

I can barely download viruses and malware on my own computer…

sounds like it’s your home computer that has some issues, as nothing over here changed since the forum update.

does it work with a different browser?

I find that Firefox runs this site very well, and of course is a bit more secure than Micro$oft IE8…

Running Opera at work and home, fine at work and was dead at home. It’s sod’s law that it’ll be fine when I get home tonight.

ok. let us know how it goes! you can email me at emmanuel1982@hotmail.com if you have issues.

Back in from home too (if the cat will get out of the way of the screen!). Weird.