Pearl Harbour

I have watched 90% of it, i miss the first 10% of the movie when they show it on tv. I think its very boring indeed, although the effect is pretty good.

It´s ok,i like the war scenes,but,when there are love scenes,i just change the scene from index in the dvd menu :slight_smile:

I dont like it somehow, something is nagging me, irritation…
I thought it was boring, bit stupid, and really patriotic in a wierd way…

watch team america, there’s a song that takes the p1ss out of Pearl Harbour

Too boring for me :x

It was just ok. I think they could have done alot better.

Its a great film to check your home theater adjustments but thats all…

Awesome special effects. And that’s about it. If they actually hired halfway decent writers, the love scenes may not have been so awkward and painful to watch.

If they took Tora Tora Tora and added the special effects from Pearl Harbour it would be a good movie. It was just unbelievable that a guy ca fly for the RAF, then be at pearl and then bomb Japan - why do they have to do that? As part of the Eagle squadron in the RAF he would have a. worn RAF uniform and b. have been classed as a deserter and c. probably not have re-joined the AAF in time for Pearl, if he was even allowed to, U571 all over again…

eh… i dunno id say its ok. kinda funky with the ehole love story, and look how good americans are type thing.

kate beckinsale is hot. movie sucks. the fight was aight.

well with all respect, it was depicted as a typical feel sorry for the americans movie.

Typical Hollywood…The movie sucked.

Indeed.

The aerial combat scenes over the airfield in Hawaii were absolute class IMO. I really have nothing else to say for the movie… and noone smokes in it… :shock:

You know, if the director wanted women to go watch the movie he needed to put some love in it… :lol: :lol:

Although I don’t really like the film, watching it on the cinema screen was quite good.