Pfc. Henry Fuller of the 502d

if anyone can get me some information of this man i would aprestiate it oh and if yall could get a pic of him

thanks

That aint gonna help, what company was he in? Then that will help.

Is this any help?

Gen Dwight D Eisenhower gives the order of the Day. “Full victory - nothing else” to paratroopers in England, just before they board their airplanes to participate in the first assault in the invasion of the continent of Europe. Some of the men with Gen Eisenhower are presumed to be: Pfc William Boyle, _______, Cpl Hans Sannes, Pfc Ralph Pombano, Pfc SW Jackson, _______; Sgt Delbert Williams, Cpl William E Hayes, Pfc Henry Fuller, Pfc Michael Babich and Pfc W William Noll. All are members of Co E, 502d. The other men shown on the photo are not identified. 6 June 1944.
Photo by Moore. SC194399

Source
http://www.militaryfactory.com/worldwar2/normandy_pictures.asp

If you’re talkin to me then yes :lol:

I’m talking to anybody intrested! So nobody normaly :lol:

it helped a little bit SS Tiger thank but i am looking more for when he was born and when he died, where was he born, a pic of him, what he did in WWII, what his kill count was if you can find that, and any more info you can find i would be very happy if you could find it and i would be very greatful.

I found this, not sure if its the right dude?

Name: FULLER, HENRY JOHN
Initials: H J
Nationality: United Kingdom
Regiment: Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve
Unit Text: 114 Sqdn.
Date of Death: 23/08/1941
Service No: 101526
Casualty Type: Commonwealth War Dead
Grave/Memorial Reference: Sec. C. Grave 14.
Cemetery: CITY OF WESTMINSTER (PADDINGTON) MILL HILL CEMETERY

Source
http://www.cwgc.org/cwgcinternet/casualty_details.aspx?casualty=2899972

i thank you have the wrong henry fuller man his name is Henry B, Fuller mabey i should have told you that before

but whats so important about henry fuller anyway?

he was a soldier thats whats so important, he gave his life for ours thats whats important.

So have millions of others, was he involved in a special op or something?

no he is just a soldier i am using his name as a game name for my cod2 can Pfc. fuller is what i am on the game i just wanted some info on him but if yall are going to question this then yall dont have to help me

Thats not what i meant, what i meant was why choose this man out of all the others that died a hero.

I was only curious, didn’t mean to offend. I’m quite happy to help.

yeah same here :oops:

i appoligise and thank you i should not get mad at those who are kindanuf the help me

No worries mate, I’ve had another search but haven’t found anything much good.

k thanks man