Photo of japanese sniper with rifle wanted:

I am trying to find a photo showing a Japanese sniper during ww2 with his sniper rifle. I would buy anyone a “case of beer” if some one has one I can buy a copy of…thanks, Hemi…please email waynee@dcsi.net as I not always check PM’s…thanks Hemi

I am looking for a photo of a Japanese sniper showing his rifle with scope…Any help will be appreciated…Please email waynee@dcsi.net thanks for all your help and interest…Hemi:D

We have been trying to find a photo of Japanese riflemen with scoped sniper rifle… I know of no known photos…The Japanese were really fond of taking photos…unit photo…training photos…off-duty photos…None show any snipers with scoped rifles. Maybe there was a edict from the Imperial Army not to take such photos…due to the Treaty Of Versailles Restrictions…Comments from the forum will be appreciated…

If you keep spamming the place with a new thread every time rather than using this one which we have so kindly created for you, I’m going to start deleting your posts rather than just moving them here!

On a more on-topic note, the Treaty of Versailles did not apply to the Japanese…

I think i can help you