Photo Section Gremlins!

Looks to me that the “recent updates” are not loading on the front.

Fatal error: Call to a member function onLoad() on a non-object in /home/ww2admin/public_html/modules/core/classes

The usual error message if somebody tried to upload am image in PNG format.
We got to delete those attempts…

A knob from this Road Runner ISP 72.226.31.192 (north of Albany, NY, USA) keeps trolling in the Photo section by posting masturbatory odes to Adolf Hitler in his pics there. I’ve deleted his latest “Deutchland333” ID for obvious trolling LOLz…

My button for going to the photo section has gone, (since the hacker business) do you all still have yours?

No. I think when Procyon brought the forum back, he reverted to an older version of the board that didn’t have that button. I just delete the /forum off the end and get there that way…

I was closely watching “Deutschland333”, would’ve probably banned him soon as well.
Albany/NY? Hope he wasn’t your new boss or something…:smiley:

BTW, he re-registered and just posted as “Deutschland88”, 88 just followed 333.

LOL He could be a service tech, they tend to be flaky. :slight_smile:

He started pissing himself over certain Hitler pics, but I doubt he’s really a Neonazi, more like probably a bored high school boy that doesn’t get invited to parties on a Saturday night…

Another “88” guy. Thats a Neofanboi thing, 8 for the 8th letter of the alphabet, 88= heil hitler