Photo Section Problem Posters

Perhaps this whole topic deserves its own thread. For starters, I was wondering if there’s a graphic picture of a corpse that PaulM hasn’t bumped yet? Because he’s literally necro-bumped dozens of morbid pic’s with one sentence-fragment spam…Not sure what his exact point is other than he seems to have lots and lots of time on his hands…

well, there are a few new ones today, nice and putrid. should they be deleted, or left up?

Looking back on the last couple of weeks I’d say PaulM is pretty harmless. He’s just been browsing the “Dramatic photos” album and felt like posting maaaany one-liners with few relevance. Tomorrow he’ll probably do the same thing to another album. So after all he’s probably not a creep but has indeed too much time on his hands.

BTW, Nickdfresh, you’re friend Father Jack is back, calls himself “H.R. Razzntazz” (?!?) and is a good boy now.

Yeah, he harmless. It was just getting a tad much to take all in one sitting…

BTW, Nickdfresh, you’re friend Father Jack is back, calls himself “H.R. Razzntazz” (?!?) and is a good boy now.

LOL One of the earmarks of the trolls in the Photo section I’ve noticed is that they sign their posts with a name different than their registered one.