Photo upload not working

Hello,
I’m sorry to bother the computerwhizz again but the problems I had earlier started up again.The photo-upload page is not working correctly,can’t fill in all the fields and the send button has gone :evil:
Those 'malware 'warnings are back and yesterday or the day before my antivirus blocked a trojan Horse when I opened the WW2incolor site.
Everything else(viewing photos and giving comments works fine:confused:
Hope someone can kill off the Gremlin.

I just checked.
The upload window looks strange indeed but if you zoom down the script it still works.

Thanks ftg,not sure if I understand’zoom down the script’ but I’ll give it a try right now :slight_smile:

Okay got it,silly me .Learned a new thing ,thx.

I’m scanning the server with the antivirus. I’ll let you know if there is anything.

Meant to reply earlier to say that the anti-virus didn’t find anything. If you can pinpoint the specific page and then if some members can visit the page and see if they get an error…I’ll gladly take a look again.

Hi,no problem.I’ve been away on a short holiday myself and just got back.I’ll see what happens over the next few days and will let you know if gremlins get through;)
Thanks for your trouble.

Hi ,just opened WW2incolor and this Trojan Horse was blocked:

URL: "http://img.over4gstats.com/03over4g_300
Process: "H:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXP…
Infection: “JS:ScriptIP-inf [Trj]”

If anything else pops up I’ll post it in this thread.Thanks :slight_smile:

Anybody else having issues?

It seems the comment function is not working…

Just visited the 'photos section. Surprised to find that no comments had been added since early yesterday, and no 'photos posted in about 16 hours; also, at least one 'photo appears to have vanished (perhaps for a good reason - but no indication). Again, maybe this has something to do with my browser, but it does seem odd … Best regards, JR.

Hello, the photo I uploaded yesterday in ”Romanian Forces” also disappeared. Can someone fix the problem? Thank you! Regards!

Just checked - still banjaxed. JR.

Have confirmed that neither 'photo upload nor comments functions are working at the moment (15.25 UK/Irish time). Sergeant Snafu is having a field day, apparently. Just kidding, JR.

I tried it myself, neither function is working, 10:34 EDT, Thurs. 3/29

Any chance of fixing ? Think I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms. And I am not unexperienced as regards withdrawal symptions … Largely kidding, JR.

The Lord High Admins will be on it shortly I’m sure, depends on whether its a site issue, or a Host issue.

Yes,gremlins are attacking big time.Going to my gun safe to get my .45 and start… Kidding:lol:

All done. Basically what happened is that I tried to upgrade PHP and MySQL…looks like the gallery software is already to old and won’t play nice with the new versions.

Sounds like it needs a time out :slight_smile: