Photos of Adolf Hitler

Hello everyone! I was hoping if you could post some photos of Adolf Hitler for a word powerpoint project I am doing for school! Thanks!
~Greeting from Germany!

And what kind of school would that be?

That is info I am not allowed to post…

Are you all (Germans) even allowed to have pictures of Hitler? Isn’t that kind of stuff pretty touchy over there in Germany?

Thrilling!
But it’s safe to say that the institute in question is located neither in “berlin”, nor in “deutschland”, right?
Anyway, there’s this guy posting Hitler photos in bulk lately on the photo site. He called him “our beloved Fuhrer” and stuff like this.
IIRC, the user’s name was Deutschland…oh wait!

I didnt know that Berlin had moved to the East Coast…Learn something new every day. Do we have a blushing admirer of Herr Schmutzlipp?

What are you people talking about? Yeah we are not allowed to have photos like that unless it is for educational purposes. I don’t know who that other Deutschland person is but my parents showed me this site and said I should get help here, but not give out any personal info! Honest!

BTW, Who is Herr Schmutzlipp?

Hitler. its not a big stretch, If your parents suggested this site, perhaps they should be talking to us. you could find pretty much any image of Mr. Schmutzlipp using a google search.

Who’s we?

I don’t know who that other Deutschland person is…

Strange, you’re sharing both IP and email address with him/her/it.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/german_leadership/Adolf+Hitler+and+his+horse.html
http://www.ww2incolor.com/german_leadership/adie.html

Must be a multiple personality disorder…:wink:

Is it in Albany? I’m out that way a lot, maybe I can give your class, or even parents, a nice presentation of what a complete ****ing douche-wit Hitler was? And how most actual Germans think he was an Austrian **** who ruined their country?

OK whatever! You guys win! It is not for school actually. I just got bored and decided to make a powerpoint pro. for all the leaders of ww2. i will just use Google,Thanks any way! :smiley: :wink: goodbye forever

Oh, and I live in Maine not New York! LOL

nevermind everyone

I have foto!

hitler.jpgww2_photos_059.jpg

So you are not from a HitlerUrgend school?Sad, Sad…
P.S. I feet somewhat shocked myself when hear that the ordinary peoples on the GErmany can’t take and keep the Hitler photos legally;)Look like the sort of dictatorship in Germany.

Why oh why is the german economy such a strong one indeed, aye?
Seems they are not stupid at all

Under Hitler? oh yes :mrgreen:
Germans have the right to construct their own rules. And disrespect towards a dictator that brought disaster to their prosperity is not a sin.
In belgium it is not forbidden and look what sort of country it is these days

Using a weak joke I would suggest that nowadays the Germans even make the better tanks in the world than they did back then.

Why Hitler? I have a many templates about war, maybe it will help you. I find them here, but when I do my presentation, I have been all time googling, Google have a big database)