photos of bomber war from any theatre

need pictures of bombmbers

can anyone find some good bomber scenes to draw? Im trying to get a good picture that I can sit down and draw that is not too hard i want to draw something but my mind is blank any thing anyone can find will be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

yeah, need pics for that reason too

Here is a picture for you Panzerpete.

Here is a picture for you Sherman man.

thanks german soldier.:cool:

you are totally welcome.

Luftwaffe Bombers

r those ju 86’s. i think i might be mitaken though

No, those are not Ju 86 bombers.

i thought i was mistaken

Are you sure ?
Now look to the here
http://www.airpages.ru/cgi-bin/epg.pl?nav=lw60&page=ju86

The only one difference - engines.
But this could be one of modification of Ju-86

I believe it is a similar design, but it is not the Ju-86.

Art always symbolize the creation of a special moment in time, the one that evokes an expressive response in human memories. But portraying an airplane always is easier said than done, because airplane portraying has some ungrateful additional obligations: to suitably dramatize that incredible achievement of human ingenuity, to revoke all those innumerable accomplishments, devotions, hopes and sacrifices developed by human bravery, to concatenate science, technology, human courage and evanescent moments of a audacious personal life.

Considering all previously mentioned, I am wishing you honorable gentlemen a vivid ability to observe, to interpret and to express a real-life, completely historic themes, and a potential to move toward creating a work that will be able to produce powerful but delicate remembrance in our minds as well as humble compliance in our souls.

These snapshots are genuine, and - as far as I know – previously unexploited ones. Use them if you like, and if not, just give me some additional descriptive remark about your personal preferences. I’m pretty sure that I will be able to find something suitable for you.

He 111 H above the Soviet port of Nikolayev, August 1941

Bristol Blenheim V (also known as Bristol Bisley), location unknown, 1943

I wish you a good luck, and a truly voluminous surplus of inspiration!:smiley:

And yes – Mr. Chevan is absolutely right, honorable Mr. GermanSoldier – presented airplanes really are Junkers Ju 86 A-1 (42+C26) and Ju 86 D-1. This photo originates from 1937. Please, just follow this link:

http://www.1000aircraftphotos.com/APS/2140L.jpg

However, i have to admit that presented snapshot really is suitably inspiring one.

In the meantime – all the best!:slight_smile:

Very nice info and pics Librarian. I have noticed you are a great poster on the forum and put much time into your post. Very good.:slight_smile:

Hi.

Ki-32 (Army Type 98) Light Bombers:

Ki-51 (Army Type 99 ) Light Bombers (Attack Planes):

Ki-48 II (Army Type 99) Light Bomber:

Ki-49 (Army Type 100) Heavy Bomber:

Yours

tom!

GOOD PICTURES tom!!!:cool: :cool:

Hi.

D3A2 (Navy Type 99) Carrier Dive Bombers:

B5N (Navy Type 97) Carrier Attack Bomber:

G3M (Navy Type 96) (Land-Based) Attack Bombers: