Photos of Soviet soldiers.

Wow, if only my pets were so loyal. :wink: They seem to like the person with the food at the time.:smiley:
But, that was very clever Chevan, I like that “total war”. :lol:

I have no idea how reliable these unreferenced statements are, but I hope they’re true. They’re so stupid they could well be.

Cat Bombs:

The most creative way to use a cat as a weapon happened in World War II. The United States’ OSS (Office of Strategic Services, the precursor of the CIA) needed a way to guide bombs to sink German ships. Somebody hit upon the inspiration that since cats have such a strong disdain of getting wet and always land on their feet that if you attached a cat to a bomb and drop it in the vicinity of a ship, the cat’s instinct to avoid the water would force it to guide the bomb to the enemy’s deck. It is unclear how the cat was supposed to actually guide a bomb attached to it as it fell from the sky but the plan never got past the testing stages since the cats had a bad habit of becoming unconscious mid-drop.

Not to be outdone by its predecessor, the CIA also attempted to use cats but this time as a bugging device during the Cold War. Although a disaster as a guided bomb, the CIA thought that a cat would make the perfect covert listening device in a project known as Operation Acoustic Kitty. They attempted to surgically alter the cat by placing a bugging device inside him and running an antenna through its tail. The project took five years and $15 million dollars before the first field test hit a slight snag when the bugged kitty was released near a Russian compound in Washington and was immediately hit by a car while crossing the street. The project was ended soon after.
http://www.oddee.com/item_91684.aspx

As i know there was a certain Soviet-ally co-ordination. The last bombing of Berlin was in april - accurate prior the soviet general offencive. When the battle of berlin was strated, allies stop all the bombings raids over Berlin.So we may say for sure the soviet and american A-20 never faced each other over Berline.
But as i know the dozen aircraft incidents has happend between the Soviet and Allies fighters though…

Aha ha ha :slight_smile:
that’s a nice joke mate.
I just scary to think how the were going to place the bugging device “inside” kitty.:slight_smile:
That’s definitelly that case for the Animal Right’s activists groups investigation…