Photos section.

I just made a test upload using Google Chrome, and it made a difference if I was not signed in to the photo section. It did upload, but did not display the image on the latest posts page, but instead placed it in the section I uploaded to. So if I then opened that section, the pic was there, but not in latest uploads.
If I signed in first, the upload went as it should, displaying in the latest page where it should be, as well as in it’s assigned section.

Procyon has made some changes, so those of you who have experienced difficulties in posting, uploading images, or navigation, please try them again to see if the problems are corrected. Please also post here to let us know if things are working properly again, or if problems persist. Thank you all. -Tankgeezer

It seems to work for me.
Regards!

That’s good news! good to hear it.

Sorry to spoil it again - seems it was false alert, problems persist :frowning:

More changes were made, and from my computer things seem pretty good, but we still need to hear from folks in other parts of the World so the bugs can be tracked more effectively. Specifics are very helpful, so please include them.

Still having problems, I have to say. Still having to do a lot of “F5ing” to be sure I am seeing everything. This must be confusing some people, and putting them off from posting. Best regards from the Emerald Isle, JR.

Hopefully, every server the system uses will be sorted out, and all may again be well. So far, things are working okay for me in the U.S.

I just spent the last few days unable to log in - well presented with a blank page with an orange banner - account suspended? was this just me

I’ve had a look, your account is as it should be, nothing to indicate that it has been amended, or altered. PM Procyon, and describe your difficulties.

This was all I could see whether I tried to log in or not, no access to this site at all - so was wondering

http://www.ww2incolor.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

I’ll send a message to the Boss, and see if he can make heads or tails of the trouble.

I keep getting a ‘Data base error’ when trying to log into the photo section of the site.

Database Error

An error has occurred while interacting with the database.

You can go back to the previous page or click one of the menu buttons at the top.

Its been like this for a week now.

Four weeks now and still no change - very odd

I’ve just tried it from here, using Chrome, and it works fine for me, I will send a message to Procyon to see if he can do something. What Browser do you use?

Hi, sorry for some reason I didn’t get the previous message. Can you PM me your browser details and IP? I just want to make sure you’re not banned accidentally (from automatic scripts). Also have you tried on a different browser or computer?