Photos section.

From where I am sitting, the Photos section appears to have been taken out by the Gremlins (19/11/2012, am). Any idea what is happening ? JR.

Yup here too…here is what I see.

Warning: require_once(/home/ww2admin/public_html/modules/core/classes/Gallery.class) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ww2admin/public_html/bootstrap.inc on line 33

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/ww2admin/public_html/modules/core/classes/Gallery.class’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/ww2admin/public_html/bootstrap.inc on line 33

Just what I see, rudeerude. Hope the Gremlin Fumigation Service can get on it shortly. Glad, in a way, to hear it is not just me … JR.

Happening for me as well, have P.M.'d the Lord High Executioner , things should be restored soon enough. He might even be doing some manner of work on that side which is the cause for the door being locked.

Works again :slight_smile:

Yep, back up…

Spam in the photo section.

Thank you, idiotic trolling deleted…

Did not want to make a new thread - I can not post on the picture part of the site, tried three times on one image - says it has been accepted - click to look at picture but no post there when I look, not showing in latests posts either.

Oh, your comment is there - thrice actually. :smiley:
Maybe there is a delay for some reason.

Hmm I still cant see it - i know my lappie can seem steam driven but - this bad - rebooted it twice as well

Allright, I guess we got a problem here. As mentioned I can see your comments but that’s it. A test comment of mine does not appear plus I received a message from another user that photo uploads are no longer possible. The site owner will be informed ASAP.

ftg - I have not had any problem uploading; but the operation of the photo side does seem a bit clunky in such matters as updates. Something a bit wrong, perhaps … Best regards, JR.

my comments don’t show to me for a few days, somehow I did another double post that has just shown up now for me.

Strange, I got enormous differences concerning the site’s appearance while using PC, laptop and smartphone.

Definitely something a bit wrong. I have had no real difficulty posting photos or comments. However, from where I sit, updating new posts and comments appears … abnormal. For example, the homepage seems very reluctant to post new photo posts in the photos page. Best regards, JR.

At the moment, from where I sit, the homepage does not seem to be updating at all … JR.

Still having issues with it not updating for me :frowning:

The problem has been reported to Procyon, just today I sent another mail. He hasn’t been around for a week now though. He’s a busy guy.

Ah, i saw a post which I read to be suggesting it was fixed