Pick your Avatar! Here's how...

Howdy folks,
If your new to the forum and haven’t chosen your own avatar to use, let me show you how you ca do this.

Go to your PROFILE link up top, click it and then scroll down to the Avatar Button where it says “SHOW GALLERY” and then from there, you can choose a drop down option and pick the avatar that you are interested in. Here are some samples:

Those are just some of the ones available in the gallery. Enjoy!

Great feature! Like the rank system too.

the site is perfect, the only thing that is left to do is to attract more people to come to this forum

Yes, the site is brand new, so I will be working on attracting people here soon.

Well I will do my bit to advertise it :slight_smile:

Thanks Wilboar!
I see you have already gained in rank:)

Yes :slight_smile: I am impressed with the content and have checked out only a small part so far.

I will possibly make this one of my regularly visited forums :smiley:

for some mysterious reason, my signature doesnt show up
wait, never mind, sorry :?

I will start advertising this forum soon. Thanks for joining.

exellent site, may i suggest that u add a few more countries to the aviator list? just a thought. :smiley:

Welcome!
I can definitely add more countries/avatars to the list. Do you have any in particular that you would like to see?

Yes. I’d like to see Rowanda’s military rank insignias added to the list please.

I would like to see some South African Avatars of infantry and one of the best flying ace of the allies was a South African in the RAF named Marmaduke Pattle w/ 51 kills. You might also consider putting some avators of australia, new zealand, russia, canada.

Do you know of any images that are not copyrighted that I could use? Thanks.

How about Sailor Malan he was South African.
and reasonably well known :wink:

Is it possible to post my own avatar?

ya he too :lol:

Would be pretty nice if we could post our own avatars!!! But im not picky. The site seems to be doing really well. Hope it continues this way. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help the site grow or improve.

Agree with Gen. Sandworm’s suggestion for posting our own avatars.
Also I would like to see Romania’s military avatars…

Skunker, you are the admin? I saw “contact me” section on the site.

The season of hunting to admin is opened :slight_smile: