Pictures of your country! show them ;)

i saw lots of people from diferent countries,so i think we should put here some beautifull pics of each country,and see them!

:smiley:

photos from argentina:

REPLUBLICA ARGENTINA:

PATAGONIA:

MISIONES:

BUENOS AIRES

USUAHIA

ANOTHER TIME PATAGONIA (GLACIER PERITO MORENO):

MENDOZA:

Cool idea:)

Here by me, we just have beaches and cropfields in my area of Texas.

great!,really nice pics! :smiley:

Howdy ! :wink:
Say hello to TX from me - i’ll be back someday ! Thanks a lot !

St. Petersburg, Russia, my photos:

Soon will make more. All orders accepted. :smiley:

To Erwin - thanks ! Nice country !

you too preatorian :smiley: ,your country `s nice,and i think russian girls are one of the most nicest girls in the world,you should put too some girls pic (lucky guys,having russian girls!!! :wink: )

i like all photos,i hope all users will put more.

Thanks.
Specialy for you : Those two girls look at street breake-dacers. Last summer.

Our girls… is it important point of export, just after oil, steel, weapons and criminals… :lol:
YOu lucky man as well - you got around nice Argentinian girls … :wink:

thanks for pics sir! :smiley:

To Erwin
There is gallery of my friend FOTOLEY. He got he’s own look at photo-art, but maybe you like tham phtos - there only russian girls.
http://club.foto.ru/gallery/photos/author.php?author_id=762#listStart

Or my another friend gallery:
http://club.foto.ru/gallery/photos/author.php?author_id=23151#listStart

Howdy ! :wink:
Say hello to TX from me - i’ll be back someday ! Thanks a lot !

St. Petersburg, Russia, my photos:

Soon will make more. All orders accepted. :smiley:

To Erwin - thanks ! Nice country ![/quote]

Man, I want to go to St. Petersburg!

preatorian,always helping :wink: ,thanks again!,why don`t we put a topic about girls???,lol.

i want to go to russia!,but i don`t know where i can go (russia/san petersburg…)???

EDIT: REMEMBER IM ALWAYS ADDING PHOTOS TO THE ARGENTINA POST,DO THE SAME WITH YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU WANT/HAVE TIME.

Some of my pics that I took in South Africa, the Cape.

GREAT!,nice pics! :smiley:

Oh… South African Military !!!
Thanks a lot - nice pics !
In St. Petersburg, Russia morning now - about 11-18 AM and pictures in this topic make my smile and good mood.
Thanks again to all !

Pretorian do you think you could do a St. Petersburg/Leningrad now and then??? Would be nice for a Stalingrad/Volgograd(Right?) one too.

Right, Volgograd.

But i’m not sure that i can cath-in what do you meand “do you could do” ? You meand series of photos of same place but in different times, one in past and second for now ?

Oh… South African Military !!!
Thanks a lot - nice pics !
In St. Petersburg, Russia morning now - about 11-18 AM and pictures in this topic make my smile and good mood.
Thanks again to all ![/quote]

:smiley: nice words,the same 4 me! :slight_smile: .

Right, Volgograd.

But i’m not sure that i can cath-in what do you meand “do you could do” ? You meand series of photos of same place but in different times, one in past and second for now ?[/quote]

Like the Germany Then and Now Cactus did. Could you show some scenes from those cities during the war and how they look now. Im sure thats alot but would be nice to see. Understand if you cant do it or to much trouble. Would be nice to have a those for anyplace really. Be cool if someone could do London or Malta maybe since they were bombed pretty constantly. Just an idea.

we have photographers here! :smiley: ,very good!

Sounds good. I’ll try do it, but later, probably in june - at that time will be mose sunlight…