Pictures

Don’t complain about quality being I have no scanner. Enjoy

what happened to all the ones I scanned for you?

I didn’t post them up yet son! :smiley:

wow good pictures.

Those are some really great pics. Where did you get them from?

My uncle took them while roaming about in his tank. :smiley:

My uncle took them while roaming about in his tank. :D[/quote]

cool. :smiley: I wish my grandfather took some pics. Tho he might off. I guess you dont really think of taking pictures when you could be shot anytime.

wow dude, even more great pics!!!

great pics!

This might be good to add to the black and white section of the image gallery.

ya i agree (if cactus does not mind), you can then put a detailed caption.

I did a good job scanning em ay :lol: :smiley:

You are the scanner pimp. 8)

cool!

They belong in an archive, at least copies anyway. I bet there are a number of places that would absolutely love to have copies of those in 8x12 made from professionally made copy negatives.

They are really cool. I love the one of the old building in a field. Silly or not, it reminds me of Call of Duty or Medal of Honor Allied Assult. Seeing pictures like that make me enjoy my games more because they bring home just how real such places are and the events that took place at them.

GREAT PICS !!! Thanks a lot !

Something fantastically curious. Do you see the building of Trouville in the top collection of pics? - 2nd row 4th group. I swear that looks exactly like a place in the game Call of Duty where you have to fight an huge number of Germans to finish the map. In the game, there are Flak 88’s around the common in front of the building, and a tank comes in from the left. Geeez! I could swear that is the exact place they modeled that map after.

Someone who has played the game, please tell me if I am wrong!!! Wasn’t that map France?

:roll: :lol: :roll: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

You really should try PC games dude. They are fun. Smetimes I enjoy them so much that I get sentimental about my guns, and pull all of them out to wipe them down with a lightly oiled rag. :wink: