PK's Feedback Thread

Hey !! what happened with the last message here. ( my message)Some dork erased it.

No. It was moved to the big thread I already had started on it: http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?p=118726#post118726

What for ?, this topic is not “U.S Campaing in Irak”, is war in Irak, my post was about war, and happen in Irak, so was perfectly placed .

Well, the two posts should definately be in the same topic - and frankly I don’t care where they both are.
Oh, and PK, did you just call Nick a “dork”? That probably counts as insulting a moderator - something I personally think should be encouraged sometimes (within limits of course). Enjoy :wink:

Just take the measures you feel are needed, but please… dont move my post if those are well placed.

Yes, well I started a thread specifically about the incursion of the Turks into Northern Iraq because I couldn’t find the previous separate thread we had on it…

:rolleyes:

BTW, you guys are poopy-heads!

Yes, well I started a thread specifically about the incursion of the Turks into Northern Iraq because I couldn’t find the previous separate thread we had on it…

There is a nice “search” option in toolbar above so…:rolleyes:

And all these years…

And that photo is for …what ?..to demonstrate your low IQ level ? I think everybody is pretty much aware of it.

Who needs photos? Piddling with you demonstrates my low IQ level.

LOL :mrgreen:

That’s a bit harsh.

Nick actually holds a Ph.D. in astrophysics.

Her name is Dr Jenna Talia.

LOL Enough off-topic stuff in this thread guys…

PK, if you have a problem with me, take it to PM or complain in “Site Feedback” please.

Never mind, I did it meself…

Who needs photos? Piddling with you demonstrates my low IQ level.

Well recognizing the trouble is first step to deal with it.

PK, if you have a problem with me, take it to PM or complain in “Site Feedback” please.

Why you use the word “If” , of course I have a problem with you.

Thanks for this topics, now…moderators beware.

I agree.

Insight is required to recognise trouble, and its cure.

Don’t be coy.

This is a public site.

What’s the problem?

Perhaps the rest of us can help you solve it.

Excellent advice.

Too many moderators have been asleep at the wheel.

I’ve noticed this while I was away.

They need exactly the sort of warning you’ve delivered.

None of the current mods are as perceptive as you, or me :wink: ,so it would help them if you could specify exactly what it is that they need to be beware of.

:frowning: http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYtGsvoBVw8

I wasn’t aware of it:)
But why you do argue with Low IQ level mod in this way?
I thought the one could argue ONLY with equal IQ level;)
I personally couldn’t argue with George Eller or Gen Sandworm, coz their IQ is certainly higher them my own:)
But you try to discuss something about with Nickdfresh and tell him about how his IQ low at same time:)
This born the funny thoughts.

Aaah politics! It’s what seperates most of us humans from the animals!

But only because we can name our egos - Politics! :slight_smile:

Great Thread… One of the best…