Please help me to identify these uniforms

Other than the standard USAAF shoulder patch (Hap Arnold Emblem), I can’t see any other distinguishing features. Sorry.

Yep that is what i thought, there does appear to be an arched badge above the insignia but we cant see what it says but thanks anyway

I see what you mean, but I think it’s just the folds of the shirt. Any arched patches such as Air Training Command or Air Transport Command would have been much thinner, and IMO would certainly have stood out more.

Ok, found out that the 9th USAAF were based in Nottingham in 1943 and 1944, particularly in August/Sept 1944 when some of the photos were taken. I have narrowed it down to the 441st TCG and even down to either the 99th or the 301st TCS. This i have done through the airfields they used.
I have 3 questions, would the Troop Carrier Squadrons have ground control staff in the group or am i looking at there being another squadron for this purpose at the airfields? And how many men would there be in a squadron? And would any men in either the photos or the above units be billeted to private accommodation?

In the photo of all them men, there is a man in a cap and overalls. Would i be wrong to think that he might be a farmer whose land the airstrip was built on???