please help with king tiger question

hallo all
I have a model of the prebuilt Dragon 1/35 scale king tiger item n.61030
this is a king tiger pz.abt.506 ardennes 1945

This tank is an Henschel production command tank with zimmerit and star antenna at the back

On its turret the numerals 101 are placed as 1+01 in black with white outlines i am not sure if this is an sdkfz 267 or 268 version but someone told me that is possibly incorrectly marked for a command tank of the pz.abt.506
Is this true?
Is this tank accurate for the time period and place of operations it depicts?

Thanks for helping me!
regards
stefano

Could you show a picture?

hallo winston
unfortunately i am not equiped for sending photos sorry
if you want to see it it will be on dragon usa item 61030
king tiger pz.abt.506 ardennes 1945

Thanks for the specs.

Is this it?

hallo winston
Yes this is it!
thanks for the replay this is the one as i said before is Dragon item 61030
king tiger command tank pz.abt 506 ardennes 1944
someone told me this tank is incorrectly marked for a command tank of the 506
i am not espert but if is true i’ii be wanting to know so i can understand about the authenticity of certain makes
can you help me find out?
thanks!
regards
stefano

I can see on the posted picture that the numbers come before the Iron Cross, though I have no idea if that makes a difference.

I’ll leave this to other more qualified people to this type of question, such as Librarian, or Panzerknacker.

Sdkfz 267 or Sdkfz 268 are simply different combinations of radio gear. The Sdkfz 267 would likely have a second “star” aerial.
As to markings, the 268 is likely to have a lower formation number than the 267, since 268 gear is for a formational command net; whereas the 267 gear is for divisional command net with some air-to-ground capability for working with the Luftwaffe Schlageter units.

Wiser heads may know more than I, on this, so, it stands to be corrected.
I hope this helps you though.

Regards, Uyraell.