Please put your trash or unimportants threads here!

This room is for all the junk. So in here we can put the threads that are useless or what not.

Roger that.
SIR!

Yes Sir!

Who can see this room? Is it just mods or is it everyone?

Only admin(s) + mods + erwin (http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/groupcp.php?g=355

Damn…

Why Damn SAM? You wanted this thread to be open to public :? I’m confused lol :oops:

Why Damn SAM? You wanted this thread to be open to public :? I’m confused lol :oops:[/quote] :slight_smile:

nah, Im just surprised about all the junk that has accumulated in the past week :smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome back SAM!!! :smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome back SAM!!! :D[/quote]

Yes welcome back! :smiley:

If a member searches all their posts and want to reference one they made that has been archived, can they?

I don’t think so.

I don’t think so.[/quote]

Well maybe we can unhide this one and lock all the topics so that can be done!

Good idea Gen, I think we should wait until the New Year and do as you said. Just have a thread anyone can read that says 2005-Archive.

Yea but we will have to sort thru the ones we will allow them to see. No reason to let them see old war room threads. So i guess the best would be to lock all the threads that we can allow them to see. And the other we will put in another place. No Falklands stuff will be allowed. Anyhow its probably a good idea.

No, I dont mean let them see the old war room threads etc. I mean, create a new 2005 Archive room and move the posts that they can see into it. That way they dont need to see the archive at all, they are just presented with a new bit that says 2005-Archive.

Seconded.

Be careful quoting anything from this room!!! Make sure there are no links back to it.

Ive been merging alot of related threads in here. Might regret this later but I doubt it. Most of what is in here is just nonsense.

Also for spam posters please delete the threads after banning. No point in that crap just hanging around.

Anyhow this room is pretty much useless anymore. I you can remember a post youll have to search for it. Ive compressed the 15 or so pages down to 1 for clarity. And most of the topics could be combined with the threads that are left. War related bickering covers alot for instance. I think you will get the point but any how since they have been merged they mignt not make much since due to date merging. Just an FYI.