"Poles killed more Jews than Germans during war".

The essential difference between slave systems in recent centuries, and indeed those obtaining in some places outside Europe at the time of WWII and even nowadays, and the Nazi and Japanese versions is that in capitalist systems slaves were bought for a price and had a value to the master which encouraged preservation of the slave’s life, albeit perhaps at little more than subsistence levels for meaner masters.

In the Nazi and Japanese systems the slaves were acquired at no cost to those empires. There was no economic disadvantage to those empires, apart from the subtle but important loss of intellectual capital in science, engineering, commerce, the arts and so on, in working them to death with the least burden on the empire in the way of food, clothing, accommodation, medical care etc. This agreed conveniently with the racial supremacist ideologies of those empires in their exploitation of other human beings.

Given the spectacular losses of their wars by the Germans and Japanese despite abundant slave labour (not to mention vast amounts of inanimate economic resources) acquired at no cost by their aggressive expansion, and allowing for the obvious fact that many other factors were in play, the unavoidable inference is that Germany and Japan ultimately were incapable of sustaining the wars they started even with the advantage of massive slave labour denied to the Allies (well, at least the Allies other than China and the USSR).

That, of course, is 20/20 hindsight.

At the start of its war in 1939, Germany wasn’t committed to its internal political program of exterminating the Jews nor to setting up the massive death and labour camps which it set up in later years.

Perhaps if the Nazis, as distinct from Germany, had not bothered with the camps and the resources devoted to them but instead had harnessed the intellectual and commercial capital of those they sent to the camps, Germany would have been better placed to win its war.

Not unlike Stalin being better placed to resist Barbarossa if he hadn’t exterminated a good part of his officer corps a few years earlier.

I do not deny that the Holocaust was just saying that a highly exaggerated version to show the Jews
I do not believe that six million Jews died, very likely to falsify the numbers of Jews and the Holocaust must always this listening this theme for the Jews when no one cares a constant maximum excessive hysteria
It of course is not the case that the highly-communist Jews after the war, what they did hundreds of German civilians was shot down for nothing (women and children) were shot and thousands of soldiers in the POW camps and Gulags
The Volkdeutches all around the eastern section was arrested and send to Siberia and the Jewish controlled communist took their houses and owned lands

German civilians execution (womans and childs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZYx5mhOyTg

Dying shoot down Wermacht POW troops in Cheslovakia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7fs5Sb6Vms&ebc=ANyPxKqAOYR-2ZVqs0SfUXoTYKjs_ESrEHRNddIlLhuhD6T1C9r9YuO0OQqMERhpnJcjFXG5NM15jbj99fiibaWnGAkGosFbyg

The ex-communist Jewish terror is taking place today in here Europe, only quietly terminally ill. The Jews are doing so from people who do not like them (for example,get to radioactive uranium in the victim water to drink and the victim is die a few years “cancer in natural causes”)

Such as this?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-19647226

I always get a bit queasy when the shade of the “international Jewish-Communist conspiracy” is raised. Certainly, Jews were strongly represented among east European Communist parties long before the post-War II period. This is not surprising. Jews were disproportionately well represented in the minor intelligentsia that have always formed the main cadre of revolutionary leadership for as long as such a thing has existed. This does not mean that there was ever an "internationalist Jewish (controlled) Bolshevist conspiracy, as advanced, for example, by the Nazis. The coherent element was Bolshevism - not Jewishness.

Regarding Litvinenko and his appalling demise - it is difficult to dissent from the conclusion that this killing was engineered by the Russian security service, or that this was approved at the highest level in Russia, as enunciated by the recent British enquiry. Polonium 210 is not something one can buy in the local pharmacy. It is an isotope that only comes into existence in the heart of nuclear reactors, and is highly dangerous (to say the least) outside that environment. Despite Russian conspiracy theories, it is at least for me quite impossible to see what interest the UK could have had in assassinating Litvinenko by this extraordinary means, or indeed at all. The attack itself was an almost incredibly irresponsible action, not just against Litvinenko, but against the UK in general. The investigations of the City of London Police and the Greater London Police - which deserve great credit for their diligence - indicated that while attempting to lure Litvinenko into a fatal situation - the two Russian spooks were wandering around London with phials of Polonium 210, visiting clubs, football grounds and other locations. Did anyone in Moscow tell their spooks just how dangerous this stuff was ? It has also been suggested that, on concluding their mission, said spooks disposed of the surplus poison into a common storm drain - although the detection of traces on two aeroplanes at Heathrow may contract this. In the meantime, a number of individuals - including the pianist in the restaurant where the assassination occurred- while they may not have become ill, have been subject to extensive decontamination procedures, and remain subject to six-monthly health checks in case adverse effects occur. Really don’t think any of this has much to do with Jews. A certain inhabitant of the Kremlin seems a much more likely suspect.

Frankly, in a rational world, HM Government should have broken off diplomatic relations as a result of this egregious, irresponsible hostile act on the part of Russia against a British citizen on British soil. As far as I can make out, even the expulsion of Russian intelligence officers at London’s Russian Embassy has not occurred. We are ruled by wimps. Yours from the Lubyanka, JR.

same method but they are able to “accidental” electrocution until the car “accident” and there have a lot of many ideas

What if they don’t have cars, or electricity?

This is not a joke!
These israeli connected jew bastards kill innocents nobodys (and also their relatives sometimes) for get their valuables and the full procedure looks like seems quite natural
The Jews have many connection widely in the industrial business and also the upper business and political classes and the Goverments and the Secret Services
They can take care of everything: made a sick man infected by cancer or AIDS or made a car accident
Most victims do not even know that terminally ill or get killed in the future by accidentaly or get infected purpose with a lethal virus
And if somebody tell me I am a nazi: This is not nazism or anti semitism, this is the horrible real life unfortunately

Nick’s warning wasn’t a joke, either.

I don’t care if you want to believe your anti-Jewish paranoid fantasies, but this forum isn’t the place to do it.

I and other mods don’t have a problem with reasoned and factually supported arguments against Israeli misconduct, and there has been plenty of it, or even some world wide Jewish conspiracy if that’s your thing if you can support it with facts, but so far you’re just making wild assertions which seem to reflect unreasoning hostility towards Jews.

The last time that happened on a large scale led to Auschwitz etc, so do yourself a favour and drop this theme.

Consider this a less gentle mod warning than Nick gave you.

Er … Certainly, the Israeli State has a record of kidnapping, assassinating and judicially murdering lots of people who proved inconvenient to it. This might be one reason for being anti-Zionist. However, I get very, very uneasy confronted by terms like “Israeli connected Jew bastards”. Without (still) entirely understanding the point being made, it is simply not justifiable to blame all Jews for the arguably criminal activities of the Israeli state, even those who actively sympathize with the Israeli state and support it in a general way. And the business of spreading “plagues” (as distinct from shooting, stabbing, exploding, conventionally poisoning and so on) individuals on the part of some sort of “Jewish world conspiracy” seems far-fetched, to say the least … JR.

A little bit history from my life not “paranoid fantasies”:
I am contact in 2003 until 2008 a russian jew born stylist in here Hungary.
He was working in the hungarian television and media and he also a insane cocain addict alcoholist in his private life and a egoist who look down everybody who have no got money or power.
One day he affront one of my letter and what was the next step?
We have new neighbors after a few weeks, two jew looking person: a short middle age jew looking man and a good looking younger jew looking woman
One day after I arrived home, the lock on the front door is wrecked a little bit, I could hardly open looks like someone is picking the lock. (before that day the lock was worked well all time)
After a few weeks I go a standard blood test and look what happened?
I am a Hepatitis C positive

The big question is:
How I became HCV positive?
a) when my ex then-girlfriend not slept with anyone only with me and we both was healthy
b) I have not been in a hospital setting that time
c) I do not have any injuries that time
d) I have did not meet with any doctor or patient that time
e) I have never any sexual sickness in my life

I tell the secret: the two new neighbors was Jew secret agent with lockpick and a Hepatitis C virus sample.
They wait when I leave my home and pick the lock and infect my food with HCV virus in my refrigerator when I am not at home
And what do you think who is behind it all?
My huffish russian jew stylist friend who thinks this is the right penalty for a anger?

Now I am HCV positive rest of my life thanks for the Jews, because they are not the Evils in this Earth, only constantly - all time dramatic Holocaust survivors - and the nation who must be sorry to everyone
The question is: we sorry the Holocaust but who sorry those victims the Jews killed or infected lethal viruses?
I drop the Jew theme now, but remember the reality is this in here, not what you see in the television and this is not nazism, not anti semitism, and not paranoid fantasy, these are the Jews if you like or not

This photo is for yours guys, the bravest baby in the 20th century
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rJUbxZYYMRI/hqdefault.jpg

IMI, really, this has gone too far, unless you have some manner of supportive documentation for your claims, you will keep them off the boards. You’ve been around here long enough to know the rules, so please abide by them. you have two warnings already, and this is your third. continue as you have been, and we will be forced to make a decision about it. Take a deep breath, and relax.

The communist who killed the most wasn’t Jewish at all, he was in fact enrolled in the seminary to be a priest!!

If you’re retreading the same old tired antisemitic cliches and conspiracy shat of Jews being untrustworthy others predestined for evil and treachery, you are indeed treading on very thin ice sir…

Dear Nick!
If you are born and live in Europe, rather in the eastern ex commie sections, you know that Jews and Communists and Zionists are the same band
The biggest communist leaders are in large scale are jews (Stalin was also a Georgian born jew), they generate the big “antifasict” group with the soviet communists after ww2 until 1989, when the Soviet Union was crashed
And now we are here in the imperialist West who also controlled by jews from the USA and here in Eastern Europe they are still in power in the ex-communist jewish leaders minions and their non - jewish but serves Jewish interests politicians

You ever heard of the secret Jewish organization called “Spider” after the Second World War, which were built all around the world to track down Nazi war criminals?
You can imagine the Spider without Nazis, only rise to the power like the Jewish build and controlled Freemasonry in the 19th century in Europe who same today nothing to fear

This is a forum from USA as I know (or from Canada?) I don’t know what is the opinion about the Jews in the USA
Here in Europe the Jews are a 24/7 Holocaust repetitve, haughty,still communist, racist and underhand and malicious murder company who are not afraid of anything, to get the power and money and this is the truth,as my previous HCV infection from the Jews, not anti semitism

Looks like who seems to have a different opinion about the Jews immediatly a “Nazi” and a “anti-Semitic” and also a good question as to why everybody must thought the Jews can not do bad things
I wrote the truth about the Jews and what their do in here Europe and I get to warned? This is ridiculous
USA is a land of naive babies looks like
http://oi68.tinypic.com/14m5mvp.jpg

ramirez-go-take-out-the-fiddler-on-the-roof.jpg

This thread has gone completely off the wall. What else can I say ? In sadness, JR.

This is the truth JR, not the original title such as “Poles killed more Jews then Nazis”
Poor Poles never hurt Jews and they really suck with the war with Hitler from the left and right with Stalin after 1939 in the Katyn massacre especially 22.000 victims who massacred like a slaughterhouse
Some info
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Personally I like you JR really but I think are you peoples in the West and the USA a little naive about peoples from Europe, especially the Ex communist wild Russians and the ex communist “rise to power and do what we want” Jews

imi, you need to let go of your curious views if you want to stay on this forum.

In the interests of protecting imi from himself, this thread has been closed.

I understand this thread is closed. But I need to clarify a few things here. I am not going to debate anything point by point, but Stalin was in no way Jewish. He was brought up Orthodox and was sent to the seminary by his mother. Hi parents were impoverished and members of the underclass. The only claims of Stalin being “Jewish” are made by agendist rightwing extremists and even communist-nationalist (i.e. members of the Polish communist gov’t that were trying to stir nationalist feelings)…

Secondly, the “Jewish Bolshevik” argument was a red herring that was contradicted by Hitler himself. His greatest fear was not of “Bolshevik Jews” but of “Jewish capitalist bankers and Hollywood studio executives” supposedly controlling the United States gov’t and the FDR administration. So, you can’t have it both ways, unless of course one is batshat crazy and seeking to combine all their hatred in a convenient, easy target.

There was strong antisemitism in the US at one time with job/help wanted ads stating “no Jews need apply”. But that by and large went away after the Holocaust…

Tepidity reopening this thread by request. Please keep all comments respectful…

Hello mate Kovalski!
He might be idiot, but the polish govenment will be the double-idiotic if not take that new wave of anti-semitic charges seriously.
Otherwise be ready to pay compensation for …holocaust just like Germany pays;)
You shoud learn the simple rule- the top-media never starts the theme , having no plan behind;) DOesn’t matter who was an author, who write the first. The jewish organisations of USA has a long row of complains against both polish state and “amateur rural” antisemitism. It sensless try to justyfy the poles by the harsh “soviet/nazis occupation”.It just doesn’t work now. The Jews know the story of polish antisemitism. Just read the jewish press better to learn the tendency. Becouse the jewish press does express the oppinion of AIPAK - the only lobby that has a “decesive vote” in congress and , definitally, play the critical role in entire jurudical system of US and , thus in the international courts.

He’s not having a good time right now, apparently because the idea of blaming Poles for all the evil is not selling well.

Who was that ba…rd to blame the poles for all the evil!!! I though they have the enough russians for that role;) Oh, fnally we may to relax a bit, and have a little time-out for fun;)

as Westeners are willing to believe some even the most absurd theories. Hollywood kind of historian. No need to waste more time on him.

Really westenenrs such a …nasty?:wink: I thought they honored who saved you from communism;) Well as for Holliwood- don’t underestimate it. The cimena has a leading role in mainstream suggestion and propogand. So if once, say they shot an new bestseller kinda “Pogrom in Jedwabne” which , of cource will get and Oscar ( manies of them):wink: - then suddenly , there appears a thousand of survived ( what a miracle!) and who will charge a lawsuit , saing - the "that Jedwabne “was NOT an isolated incident,” adding: “We’ve heard many survivors speak of the glee that their Polish neighbors had when Jews were being mercilessly persecuted.”. Would it be so absourdic for polish govenment?