"Poles killed more Jews than Germans during war".

…can stop reading this again and again;) Can i believe to my eyes? Nick makes a protection to Stalin from polish nationalists-communists. Where is thas world going down?:wink:

But how the soviet occupation will justify the murdering of jews who has been considered by poles as a judo-bolsheviks and it’s supporters on nazis’s manner? If to folow the logic- the Soviets protected the polish jews from mass murdering and antisemitism! So manies of jews have been actually saved in Soviet zone.

Given well established Soviet atrocities such as the Katyn Massacre and the reign of terror the Soviets exercised in Poland 1939-41, it is curious that Professor Grosz’s assertions and James Wald’s comment completely ignore, first, the extent to which Soviet conduct contributed to the deaths of Jews (and ethnic Poles and sundry others in Poland) and, second, the impossibility of roughly half the population of Poland in Soviet occupied areas being able to kill Germans.

But there is no real evidence and connection between the soviet “class terror” and “soviet contribution to deatch of jews”!!! Moreover the Soviet fought the anti-semitims decidedly - there were a lot of death penalty for that in Red Army. In Western Ukraine the soviets got in 1939 about 3 millions of jews, manies of whom have been moved deep into USSR. And thus, have been saved from german-urainian holocaus there. So the accusation against soviets have no real basis, just like the fake connection with Katyn massacre and antisemitism.
Am i right or jurisprudence has it’s own view?:wink:

The first concentration camps build up in Germany in the year of 1933
The whole world knows about this camps and knows what happening in these camps, and no one does nothing:

• Most of the European Jews don’t emigrate to other nazi free countries in 1933 and then either
  • the Soviet Union or the USA not declaring war until 1941

a) Germany declared war in June 22, 1941 against the Soviet Union (the Operation Barbarossa begins)
b) The United States declared war against Germany December 11, 1941, (after Japan forces attack Pearl Harbor)

So you do not need to be a math genius to calculate that during the past 8 years from 1933 until 1941 neither the Soviet Union nor the US is not involved in the war only because of the Jewish concentration camps are operating
That time 8 years passed away in the Nazi Germany and the territorys without any invasion from any Soviet or US side for the operation of the concentration camps
In truth, no one of the country did not care at the time of the Holocaust, refugees received (mostly in the US) but they did nothing more

More rather the Soviet Union and the USA declares war to Hitler and their allies that because these countries attacked each other

Otherwise from the Soviet side, Stalin was never interested in who they kill: the Russians killed everyone without racial prejudice, operating same concentration working camps called Gulags in the Soviet Union (without racial selection and gas chambers, they simply starved or shot to death the Gulag camp prisoners,or the prisoners got illness because the malnutrition and poor medical conditions or getting cold of the -40 Celsius degree winters in Siberia)

Stalin gives order to plan to deport all Jews from the area of the Soviet Union to Siberia from March 5th, 1953 after he had a discussion of Russian Jewish intellectuals, but he got stroke and fell into coma in March 2, 1953 and died 5 March 1953, so this deportation order and plan never realized later
In 2003, a joint Russian-American historian group issued a notice stating that Stalin’s body shown the remains of Warfarin (strong rat poison) remembered that prevents blood clotting and causing a stroke in humans so Stalin was murdered, not died of natural causes
Take a guess who murdered Stalin

I have no clue;) :mrgreen: But if to take your words seriously and Stalin was a jew- why should jew Stalin to deports all the soviet jews to death on the Siberia? There is no any sense. Although, seems you don’t care about sense.

I have have been described once: because he had a previous discussion of Russian Jewish intellectuals and that’s why he want to deportate all the Jews to Siberia
Stalin was a ruthless dictator who could not argue with,even his staff also feared him because he was a paranoid and cruel man
The sense is the high probability of Russian Jews or the Russian Jews order someone to murder Stalin to disconcert the mass Jewish population deportation to the Gulags
Anyway you don’t know about too much Jews: they stick together but also kill each other if the situation and the jewish community require usually for the power or the money (these days also) but that time the question was the survival

Stalin mainly cared about his own opinion usually and he was made one of the largest genocide in the world more bigger than Hitler did:

• After the Soviet Union dissolved, evidence from the Soviet archives became available, containing official records of the execution of approximately 800,000 prisoners under Stalin for either political or criminal offenses, around 1.7 million deaths in the Gulags and some 390,000 deaths during kulak forced resettlement – for a total of about 3 million officially recorded victims in these categories.

• In 1930s, the NKVD conducted a series of national operations, which targeted some “national contingents” suspected in counter-revolutionary activity. A total of 350,000 were arrested and 247,157 were executed. Of these, the Polish operation, which targeted the members of already non-existing Polska Organizacja Wojskowa appears to have been the largest, with 140,000 arrests and 111,000 executions

• In the summer and autumn of 1937, Joseph Stalin sent NKVD agents to the Mongolian People’s Republic and engineered a Mongolian Great Terror in which some 22,000 and 35,000 people were executed. Around 18,000 victims were Buddhist lamas

• in 1932 and 1933, only 11 million russian peasants deportation to Ukraine that was the big collectivization period,only in Ukraine 7-10 million people (which was 3 million children) died in Ukraine because Stalin starved to death them.
    In Ukraine called this “Holodomor” wich was already a bigger number than the Nazi Holocaust

• In 1935, Stalin in the Soviet Union area introduced the death penalty for children also is up from the age 12

• In September of 1939 Stalin order to execute 21,857 Polish POWs and intellectual leaders in what has become known as the “Katyn massacre”

• Great Purge (Yezhovshchina)
    Stalin’s attempts to solidify his position as leader of the Soviet Union lead to an escalation in detentions and executions of various people, climaxing in 1937–38 (a period sometimes referred to as the “Yezhovshchina,” or Yezhov era), and continuing until Stalin’s death in 1953. Around 700,000 of these were executed by a gunshot to the back of the head, others perished from beatings and torture while in “investigative custody” and in the Gulag due to starvation, disease, exposure and overwork.
    Arrests were typically made citing counter-revolutionary laws, which included failure to report treasonous actions and, in an amendment added in 1937, failing to fulfill one’s appointed duties. In the cases investigated by the State Security Department of the NKVD (GUGB NKVD) October 1936 – November 1938, at least 1,710,000 people were arrested and 724,000 people executed.Regarding the persecution of clergy, Michael Ellman has stated that “…the 1937–38 terror against the clergy of the Russian Orthodox Church and of other religions (Binner & Junge 2004) might also qualify as genocide”. Citing church documents, Alexander Nikolaevich Yakovlev has estimated that over 100,000 priests, monks and nuns were executed during this time.
    Former “kulaks” and their families made up the majority of victims, with 669,929 people arrested and 376,202 executed.

Only the USSR 61 million people killed under the Communism, in other Soviet Communist territory countries killed about 3 million people
I find it interesting that you do not know about these things, your own leader

[b]The victims of the Soviet Communism

61,911,000 Victims: Utopianism Empowered 1917 to 1987

• 3,284,000 Victims: The Civil War Period 1917 to 1922
  • 2,200,000 Victims: The NEP Period 1923-1928
  • 11,440,000 Victims: The Collectivization Period 1928-1935
  • 4,345,000 Victims: The Great Terror Period 1935-1938
  • 5,104,000 Victims: Pre-World War II Period 1939 to June, 1941
  • 13,053,000 Victims: World War II Period June, 1941 to 1945
  • 15,613,000 Victims: Post-War and Stalin’s Twilight Period 1945-1953
  • 6,872,000 Victims: Post-Stalin Period 1954-1987[/b]

Why would the rest of the world do anything about prison / forced labour camps that weren’t any more of an abuse of human rights than, say, the exploitation by European colonial powers of large slabs of the world and their peoples?

Murdered?

A man in his mid 70s with severe high blood pressure and sundry other health problems?

Warfarin is a blood thinning agent still used in humans with high blood pressure and other circulatory problems. Eisenhower’s doctors prescribed it for him during his Presidency. Was that part of some wider conspiracy to wipe out the leaders in the East and West?

Most prescription drugs are harmful or even fatal if used in higher than therapeutic doses. Even non-prescription items can be harmful or fatal if used to excess, such as too much water or table salt. The presence of warfarin in Stalin’s corpse proves nothing, and certainly nothing about who (apart perhaps from his doctor, who wasn’t too popular with Stalin at that time) was responsible for his death.

Even an excessive amount proves nothing, as old people routinely get confused about their medications and kill themselves by taking too much.

• I write this because the Russians to this day they presented and lie themselves as the “saviors of Jews”, while from 1933 until 1941, they are not absolutely not interested in the operation of concentration camps until get in war with the Nazis in 1941

• Yes Stalin was old but according to official reports, they were also called a doctor to 11 hours after Stalin get stroke
    And the time of Stalin’s deportation order and stroke is suspect because it is very close to each other
    Warfarin was used that time really for medical purposes but only question is whether Stalin murdered deliberately overdose or died of natural causes

There’s a bit of a semanticist confusion here, but the initial Nazi “concentration camps” were just that: a concentration of political prisoners that were too numerous for the existing prison system. They did not become official “death camps” until after the Wannsee Conference in which the Final Solution was agreed upon and the Jews were to be “evacuated” (a euphemism for murdered, so that the notes of the conference were less tainted). …

But you still have not clarified the reason why after meeting with jewish intellectuals jew Stalin should want to deport all the jewry to Siberia?
If Stalin was a jew- he could come to top of the power ONLY with help of jewry , which by you mind was fully controlled by, in soviet Judea. So what was the motivation to Stalin to hate it’s own brother-jews who gave him a power? There is something illogical;)

I find it interesting that you do not know about these things, your own leader

And i find interesting that you literally repeat the all Nazis race hate propogand about Stalin and its jewry;) And more amazing - mods seem find your posts funny. But you still wonder me in each post - you shopuld love the Stalin, coz Stalin became the same antisemite like you wanted punish and deport all the jews out of european Russia, which you charactirise as “dastard” who poisoned you with Hypatitus C, right? So why do you dislake Stalin, who learned the “jewish true nature” and hate all the jews just like you are?:wink:

If he was paranoidal- how do we know?
From Wiki

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality.[1] Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. “Everyone is out to get me”)

You will laught - he seriously though the jews wanted to poison him

In 1952–53, a group of prominent Moscow doctors (predominantly Jews) were accused of conspiring to assassinate Soviet leaders.

Hmmmn, seems i heard something simular in THIS thread? No?:wink:
Imi, say it honestly, are you the paranoidal stalinist just like Stalin, if you seriously think the jews specially have infected you with Hypatitus C.:wink: Nothing personal - just observation…

• You can’t read? Stalin was not everybodys favourite playmate: he was a ruthless dictator who responsible a minimum 49.565000 person genocide under his regime and occupied half Europe after WW2
    Only the Ukraine genocide called “Holodomor” who made by Stalin under 1 year was bigger, than the Hitler made genocide called “Holocaust” under his 12 years dictatorship, Stalin is responsible for 10x as many people death as Hitler
    Hitler compared with Stalin an almost a innocent lamb :lol:

• The NKVD, GPU and the Soviet army commisars has listened and wrote reports about his own mens and the slightest defect or doubt is immediately executed or deported to each other in the communist comrades,even Stalin his predecessor Lenin’s staff is was brought to court this is called russians “jesovschina” aka “The Great Cleansing” <—this is paranoia isn’t it? :?:

• honestly about in my “Hypatitus C” infection theme, but nothing personal: you are a son of a bitch, you half asian red devil russki bastard bolshevik mother****er :evil:
    You dirty communist provocateur: you playing to getting banned me from the ww2incolor forum?
    I became infected with the incurable deadly infectious hepatitis C underhand by one of the Israeli - Russian citizen who it became my enemy because only of a hassle <— very funny isn’t it?
    Looks like you’re comrades needless to more today than Stalin had. Only a hassle and death comes right away so easy in from the bastard Russians: Chevan you are just as ruthless killers than 60 years ago, and Russia is still the worst enemy of the whole white race on Earth and the Whole World
    Now you can see why I cannot talk with you russki bastards, you are one company, all the same liars and terrorists

God save the white race and world from the liar and terrorist Russians from now and the future!

To the forum moderators: the topic is now re opened, I shall historical facts, but the russian mother****er chevan is provoke me and mocking my deadly infectious disease. Please ban the liar and mocking bastard for a while to think about what he described. :evil: It seems the Russians is their reaction to the truth,my datas are historical facts and numbers from Stalin and his regime, not fiction

Please calm down , imi. There is nothing insulting for me indeed. It’s just patology of your consistension

Sure he was a ruthless dictator, did i ever argue this fact? But what was the reason of his patological ruthless? It was paranoia - the “irrational patological fear”. So he feared the people, and coz he could to kill - he killed a millions. Just like his mate Hitler. So Paranoidal maniak on the power is a very danger phenomenon for nation. But i want you to know the Paranoia attacks not only dictators. The average people are under treat as well. You should know the Paranoia is much more danger then Hypatitus C While with Hypatitus man can live - paranoia once will has kill you!!! It suicidal illness. Remember it.

• The NKVD, GPU and the Soviet army commisars has listened and wrote reports about his own mens and the slightest defect or doubt is immediately executed or deported to each other in the communist comrades,even Stalin his predecessor Lenin’s staff is was brought to court this is called russians “jesovschina” aka “The Great Cleansing” <—this is paranoia isn’t it? :?:

Exactly. The classical paranoia case - as it is. The “irrational fear to lose the power” makes the maniak Stalin to kill each potential competitor around!!!An academical-studying case of Paranoia…

You dirty communist provocateur: you playing to getting banned me from the ww2incolor forum?

Nope- i just want to help you. Becouse all you accusation are irrational and illogical - there is no doubts for me - the problem is inside you. And i don’t look at you as at enemy, so i have no reasons to make to bann you on this forum.

I became infected with the incurable deadly infectious hepatitis C underhand by one of the Israeli - Russian citizen who it became my enemy because only of a hassle <— very funny isn’t it?

What is funny in Paranoia? It may kill you faster you may guess. The Hepatitus is not a real your treat - the paranoia is a real.You still ignore this fact.The Hepatitus C has a various ways to infect the man’t organism. The cheap and danger alcohol affect the liver and pancreas and easy may cause the infection of Hepatitus. You can’t know for sure who( or what) have poisoned you, endeed;)

Looks like you’re comrades needless to more today than Stalin had. Only a hassle and death comes right away so easy in from the bastard Russians: Chevan you are just as ruthless killers than 60 years ago, and Russia is still the worst enemy of the whole white race on Earth and the Whole World

The unmotivated anger- is the another one bright effect of paranoia! Although i didn’t kill a one in my life - you blame me as killer;)

Now you can see why I cannot talk with you russki bastards, you are one company, all the same liars and terrorists

yeah…the agressive form of conspiracy yet;) We are the “same liars and terrorists” around. We all want to kill you;)

God save the white race and world from the liar and terrorist Russians from now and the future!

Sure russians are"all the liars and terrorists"- what would you expect from low-race Untermenshen subhuman , as Fuerher Adolf teach you in ww2? Now you see how of paranoia may transform - from Stalin’s form to Hitler’s race-hate form?
And that why the paranoida maniaks , when come to power start to kill the people by millions. The HATE is becoming the major you feeling ( after the FEAR)!!It’s danger condition , imi.

To the forum moderators: Please ban the liar and mocking bastard for a while to think about what he described. :evil: It seems the Russians is their reaction to the truth,my datas are historical facts and numbers from Stalin and his regime, not fiction[/b]

You see, they don’t ban me, although you said the true and “they have enough evidence that i’m evil liar and ba…rd”:wink: How do you think WHY? Maybe coz they all the same jewish mafia and all of the under controll of ZOG. Hopeless situation…
You see , the everything is against you, imi. That’s the way the Paranoia attack the brain. You shouldn’t ignore the first symptoms.Until it too late.
PS. Advice: Just don’t go to the psychiatrist. If he will be the jew- he definitelly will try to pison you with more danger illness, say …AIDS. Be carefull, we don’t want to lose you as “another one victim of 61 mln killed by Stalin” :wink:

Yeah, that worked out about as well as expected.

Thread closed, for obvious reasons.

To anyone upset by this thread being closed, don’t bother ‘PMing’ me or any other mods. We won’t respond. If you can’t see why it’s been closed, we’re not going to waste time trying to explain what should already be abundantly clear to you.

Agreed :slight_smile:

Then we have a quorum. :wink: