Poles who survived Siberian death camps ~ The 1500

I’m all in favour of getting rid of governments. The problem is that they’ll be replaced by the next lot of power seeking arseholes. What we need to do is identify the politician gene and breed it out.

The problem with anarchists is that they’re just as hypocritical as mainstream politicians, as shown by one of the anarchist groups in my city who have formed a club, which is the antithesis of anarchy.

http://mac.anarchobase.com/

Hi Chevan old Friend, I just saw this, pardon the delay. My dread deadly Arsenal is not quite so Dread, I use my rifles only for amusement at the range ,all in good fun. But, if the unthinkable should happen, I guess my stable of shootin’ irons will do to help keep my State secure. (Maybe a resurging Germany will try to take over Milwaukee’s Strategic Beer production resources ) :wink: :slight_smile: I hope you, and yours are all well, and safe.

A Germany?))):wink: Forget about Germany - Romney said the Russia is a threat.Media try to pose , the Vlad Putin, seems , planns the invasion into somewhere middle of USA;)) So wait for me in a dinner with beer soon;)With a current cource of ruble/dollar - the only the way for poor russian like me to visit the friends in USA - to take part in military invasion there))))) What a time we live now!!

They still will seek a power- untill you will have finally eliminate the state’s beurocracy.i/e the State itself;)

The problem with anarchists is that they’re just as hypocritical as mainstream politicians, as shown by one of the anarchist groups in my city who have formed a club, which is the antithesis of anarchy.

Yes , they looks hypocritical and … somewhat mentally barbarian, but they at least honest. Unlike those ba…rds mainstream politicals who cower their meannes by pseudo democratic political demagogy and false promises, they never going to carry out. The Bob Black advocates. The second one amazing american ( after David Duke;))who turned over my political represents.