Post 3000

This is purely selfish.

This is my 3000 post and I’d just like to thank the Mods and Management for not only allowing me to be a Mod, but for letting me have a great time and giving me the trust.

Here is hoping for another 3000 and also hoping that the site and forum grows like it has been doing in the past few months. Although I suggested it, I think giving poster a wee bit more leeway before we clamped down on them has worked to our advantage.

Thanks guys and no matter what our little disagreements have been, I have nothing but respect for you all and honestly think we have grown into a damned good team.

Firefly

Congrats…no worry I am selfish also :smiley:

The same thoughts from me as well F-F!

And don’t worry, you’re never be alone in that posting area. My 3000 post is on its way.:wink:

Congrats FF youll be back to your old rank soon…well in a manner of speaking. You more than half way there. :smiley:

Just to add … thank god someone will finally surpass Erwin. Plus after you finally become a Capt. Its alot easier to advance. I made a gap to worde off rank hungry people.

Since this is my 3000 post, I have nothing to do but to second FF statement.

Thanks mates! I’ll be back for another round of 3000!

Cheers!:wink:

Congrats Dani! :smiley:

Congrats, I passed the 200 myself.

Congrats PK for your 4000th!:smiley:

GS, please change his title!

Definately is a good number, thanks man.

LOL You know I was going to ask if I could ever become a major with enough posts. :slight_smile:

Congrats PK…

Major ? oh, that was the golden flower at the left ?Thanks.

4000 is a great achievment especialy as they are in the vast majority really worthy posts.

Well done mate.