Post a picture of yourself

In order to get to know everybody just a little bit better, ( IMHO we have a great bunch of members ) I think it would be nice to put up a photo so we have a face behind our avatars. I posted a recent on of me in the P51 thread a couple of months ago. This next photo was taken in 95. My son’s hockey team played the dads. It was taken right after the game ended. As I remember, I think we let them win. :rolleyes:

Got one of myself from last year’s Halloween…

Lol!!:d

Okay, I’ll bite, this is from a trip a couple years back.

Nice Beeemer. :cool:

Traded it in for this… (not really):mrgreen:

Now that’s more my speed! :lol:

BMW.WOW…nice ride. I can tell you have money. You’ve come along way since your pink Vespa.:slight_smile: I Harley see anyone riding BMW’s as I think only the rich can afford them. Sometimes I even see cars with American plates in Toronto that I swear I have never seen before. I don’t think all types of vehicles are necessarily available in Canada.

BMW.WOW…nice ride. I can tell you have money. You’ve come along way since your pink Vespa.:slight_smile: I Hardley see anyone riding BMW’s as I think only the rich can afford them. Sometimes I even see cars with American plates in Toronto that I swear I have never seen before. I don’t think all types of vehicles are necessarily available in Canada.